*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1438722-Leons-Random-Adventure-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1438722
Chapter 2: A Rip in Space. (Chapter 1 Change in Scenery)
:: Inuyasha, Shikon Jewel, and Kagome, belong to Rumiko Takahashi, Neemon belong to makers of Digimon, Ash and all pokemon used in here belong to Satoshi Tajiri and Leon belongs to me::

                                                  Chapter 2

                                              The Rip In Space


         Where we last left off was Leon had forgotten his project for school. The old lady above him told him to shut up, but of course he didn’t listen. So he got the police called on him. He went out side and he found a topaz sword and a torch. There were mummies coming toward him, so he threw the torch at them thinking it will stop them. He thought wrong. The mummies just kept coming so he ran to a corner and the corner and the city disappeared and turned into a desert, where he meet Neemon and the mummies decided to come back. Now that you have gotten filled in, Let’s begin!

         Leon was watching the flaming mummies power walk toward him. He squinted as some sand blew by. How the hell can they be on fire in this kind of sand and wind?  Leon thought to himself as he looked around to get out of this.  He wished that there was some water or someone to help him. Just then Ash appeared looking dazed and confused.
         “Hey! You do you have any water or something?” Leon yelled at Ash not keeping his eyes off the mummies. Ash looked at Leon and looked confused and said, “What?”
         “Do you have any water?” Leon started to get mad because he hates repeating himself.
         “Oh, uh yeah.” Ash said. He got out a poke ball and threw it saying, “Go Squirtal!” A Squirtle came out and Ash pointed to the mummies and Squirtle did water gun. The fire on the bandaged mummies went away.
         “Thanks, uh, think you could help me destroy these things?” Leon asked the Ash.
         “Sure, Squirtle let’s kick mummy ass!” Ash yelled and Squirtle used tackle and literally kick the mummies asses, and the mummies sunk into the sand not coming back.
         Leon walked over to Ash looking amazed. Ash put Squirte back and looked up at Leon.
         “Dude that was a cool blue squirrel. Where did you get it?” Leon asked.
         “I got it from Prof. Oak.” Ash said clipping the small poke ball on his belt loop. Leon just looked at him confused and dazed.
         “Alright then, well my name is Leon and I’m trying to get back to my apartment. What about you how did you get here?”
         Before Ash could answer Leon’s question he disappeared into the ground screaming, “No Satan! You won’t take me alive! I don’t want to go to hell!” Then Ash was gone.
         “Damn it! Why do you take people away! I’m always alone!” Leon yelled

Exactly. I want to see how long you can last. BWAHAHA!

“What the hell? Then why did that dude come to help me with the flaming mummies, and why did that rabbit with pants leave?” Leon yelled, red faced.

Because I knew you couldn’t destroy the mummies, it’s simple, you’re a coward and I didn’t make Neemon leave, you did.

“I agree with you on the rabbit Neemon thingy, but I am not a coward!” Leon was getting mad and he started glaring.

Hmm….well I could….nah well continue your quest. ^_^

“What quest?” Leon asked grimacing.

Oh,  you don’t know huh? Hmm…right, well carry on. I will see you at the end of this chapter. :leaves:

“YOU CAN’T FUCKING LEAVE ME!!!” Leon yelled at the sky. Leon started out on the dry sand thinking that he should have got some of that water from the blue squirrel. He found a Coke Cola machine and ran up it. “Damn it! It’s just a Pepsi machine.” Leon said as his hopes went down and he walked away from the Pepsi machine.
         Leon thought he saw an opening in the time of space but he wasn’t for sure. He ran to It and it disappeared. He turned around and it came back, he turned back to see if it came back and it disappeared before he could see it. This happened about 10 times, then, Leon turned around and saw it and it didn’t disappear. Hah! I can finally get out of here! he thought as he started walking towards it, then out of nowhere a wet purple hippo came and squished the rip in time. Leon kicked the hippo and it looked at him. Leon’s eyes got big and his mouth got small. The hippo got up and started charging toward Leon. (it was pretty fast for a hippo, it was faster then the mummies.) Leon started running away with his arms waving in the air. He had fear on his now pale face. The hippo wasn’t far behind him. He ran as fast as he could and the hippo didn’t give in. I have a bad feeling about how this is going to END! Leon thought as he looked behind him and saw the hippo charging even faster.

         Somewhere in a jungle. Neemon was walking around when he tripped over something and he fell face first into ape poo. Neemon wiped it off his face and looked to see what he tripped over, it was the Shikon jewel on a bead necklace.

         Far away, years and years ago, Inuyasha felt his neck to see if the Shikon jewel was still there. He felt nothing but bare skin, “Kagome!” he yelled as he ran off toward a small house.

         Back to the jungle…..Neemon scratched his head and put the Shikon jewel in his pants with a snap and kept walking on.

Hmm…well I hope Inuyasha finds the Shikon jewel, I wonder what is happening to everyone. Well, will Inuyasha find out where the Shikon jewel is and get it back? Is Leon dead by the hippo? Will Neemon ever find any one else, will he get out of the forest, does he know what the Shikon jewel is, and does he know that he could be in grave, grave peril? And what is with the purple hippo? All or some of these questions will be answered in the next chapter, I think anyways…..Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  Tune in next time! ^_^


“Hey where the hell am I?”

“Your in hell. Bwahahahaha!” Lucifer laughed as Ash just stood there dazed and confused.

“Oh shi-” Ash said but was cut off because the writer got bored and decided to cut off, and go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------


© Copyright 2008 ~*Anime_Fan*~ (bluetinker14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1438722-Leons-Random-Adventure-Chapter-2