*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1439479-The-Portrait
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Estle
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1439479
a brief encoountner in the art studio Fiction
    She walks into my studio. I’ve seen her before. When she came in to make arrangements to pose nude for a Portrait, she said it was for a friend. I kindly showed her to the changing room she tossed her long fiery red hair back as she walked to the changing room. Her hair flowed like flames flickering in the wind. I think to myself how I’d love to run my fingers through that long lovely red hair. I thought what a vision of beauty. I wait for her to come back out so we can begin are session. I look up from my artist table to see her standing in the spot light. The light bouncing off her long red hair. Shined all through it. It appears as to give off an orange glow around her. She turns with her back to me and drops her robe, reveling her tight perfect apple shape butt. She then turns with her back around and smiles. She said where and how I would like her to pose. I think to myself how I would like to make wild, sweet passionate love to her right here and now. I respond how ever you feel comfortable. She replied you like what you see. I smile and just nodded my head. I thought about how incredibly sexy she is. She smiled again and said they are real you know, no plastic here. I just smiled back at her. I try to regain my composer, my nerves are shot, hands shaking, I reply lets begin. I begin to draw. She stands about five foot ten inches tall, long red hair down the middle of her back. The most beautiful pair of breast I’ve ever seen. Perfectly round and firm with two pink nipples like to cherries on an ice cream sundae. She must have been cold, but it felt awful warm to me. S he had all the curves in the right places. A single tattoo on her left ankle of a rose. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. I forced myself to look down to see how much of the portrait was completed. To my surprise not one line or stroke was on the canvasses. I wondered if she had noticed me shaking and starring at her this whole time. She winks at me. I regain my composer, and tell her to get dressed. She didn’t put her robe back on; she just walked back to the dressing room. I watched her every sway as she walked to the dressing room. I get the impression she knew I was checking her out, so she seemed to be a little flirtatious, or was it just me. She paused at the dressing room door turned and said, may I see what you done so far. I just smile and replied, sorry I never show my work until it is finished. As I pull a sheet over the blank canvases that was to be her portrait. I realize some how she knew the canvas was blank. She disappears into the dressing room. I tell her as she goes to leave I’ll need to see her again to finish her Portrait. She replied that she couldn’t wait for are next encounter I hope I can have a finish portrait after are next meeting. Maybe I’ll need to see this vision of loveliness more than just one more time.


                                                                                                        By:Estle
© Copyright 2008 Estle (mikeestle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1439479-The-Portrait