*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1439480-Tears-of-a-Native-American
by Estle
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1439480
A fictional storty dealing with poulation in the world
The sun raised up in a beautiful haze of pink, red, purple and blue through the clouds. Over the Purple and white mountain tops. A eagle soars high in the sky then darts down fast and furious and snaches a fish out of the clear mountain stream. The stream runs through the prairie at the foot of the mountain. A proud Cherokee Indian Warrior sit on a rocky cliff in front of his teepee smoking a peace pipe. His Indain bride new with child sits breast feeding there child. The Cherokee Indain Warrior looks down into the prairie. He watches the buffalo, deer and elk grazing on the prairie grass. A bear fishing in the stream off in the distance. The lush green forest surrounding the whole prairie valley. A proud Cherokee Indain Warrior who loves all Mother Earth has to offer to him. If the Cherokee Indain Warrior had a mistress Mother Earth was her. He loved her clear blue skies, clean flowing mountain streams and rivers. The lush green forest filld with animals fish, deer, elk, buffalo and bear. For all the things he loved about her he now sheds tears for her. The Cherokee Indain Warrior cries out poor Mother Earth I am sorry your skies, land, rivers and streams are all polluted. The lush green forest burned by forest fires. The animals all gone. The Cherokee Indain Warrior cries out again Why did this happened Mother Earth? He wonders, what kind of life there will be for his Indain bride and child. Cherokee Indain Warrior sheds more tears for the four of them. The tears flow down The Cherokee Indain Warrior’s face as he remembering how beautiful Mother Earth use to be.


                                                                              By: Estle
© Copyright 2008 Estle (mikeestle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1439480-Tears-of-a-Native-American