*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1439623-Best-Brothers-chap-6
by Sakura
Rated: ASR · Other · Action/Adventure · #1439623
Sanji had a friend on Baratie. What if they met again? (Last chapter)
Chapter 6: Party time!

Saku woke up a week later, feeling better than ever. His tux had been thrown away because it was all bloody. Saku was wearing a baggy white long-sleeved shirt and black pants. He saw Zolo sitting on a wooden chair in the corner. "S'up Marimo?"

"Don't call me that!" Zolo growled. "You better?"

Saku jumped out of bed. "Yup," Zolo and Saku headed to the deck. "What up, fellow pirates?"

"Saku!" Luffy bearhugged him. "Are you okay now?"

"Yea," Saku laughed. "Ah, Miss Nami, I hope you weren't worried about me." He kissed her hand politely.

Nami giggled, "Of course I was worried! We all were!" Nami hugged him. Saku would've died on the spot, but didn't want to make Nami worried.

"How's your injury?" Usopp asked.

"Let's see," Saku took off his shirt, revealing a huge purple circle-shaped bruise on his abs (he has a six pack). "Where's Squirt?" Saku put his shirt back on after Chopper checked it.

Sanji came out carrying a ton of food. "Suprise! Party time!" Sanji grinned. "It's a party to celabrate our new crewmate!"

"Thanks Bro!" Saku hugged his brother after he had set down the food. They were all eating when Luffy spoke.

"I had a thought." Luffy said.

"WHAT?!" The crew shouted.

"You thought?" Usopp asked.

"Did it hurt?" Saku laughed.

Luffy continued, "Saku, why do you call Sanji 'Squirt' if he's older?"

"We're just weird!" Sanji and Saku answered together.

"That makes perfect sense...For Blondie!" Zolo laughed Sanji and him started fighting. The rest of the crew laughed as they watched.



The end

© Copyright 2008 Sakura (storywriter13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1439623-Best-Brothers-chap-6