*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440160-
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1440160
Girl in LA discovers she's adopted and her real parents are royal faeries...
Chapter 1


Shhh.....I've got a secret. It's not a very big secret; okay actually it is. But you have to promise not tell anyone. Now, let me take you back to the exciting day I found everything out.


Sitting in my bed, just getting up from the annoying noise of my beeping alarm, I stretched, yawned, and crawled out of bed. I went to my closet and pulled out my outfit for the day; it consisted of pink and brown plaid short shorts, a brown tank top, and some brown flip flops, all topped off with a gold chain necklace and a few bangles. I took my clothes down stairs to the bathroom so I could start getting ready for my day.

It was the first day of school; I was finally a freshman at Beverly Hills High School. I was going to do everything right so I can get onto BHH's A-list. See, I just moved to Beverly Hills because my mom wanted me to "exerience new opportunities" and move in with my aunt, uncle, and cousins. My Uncle Jeff is a really big music producer and my Aunt Jenna is one of the biggest lawyers in all of California. I always loved going to visit them because they have, like, 500 acres, 3 guest houses that are the size of my house in Nashville, TN, 2 tennis courts, and a huge pool.

I went down the bathroom, took my shower, and got dressed. After my dark blonde hair dried, I straightened it and put on some make up.
© Copyright 2008 aspiring_author08 (shopper082 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1440160-