*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1441152-I-thought-Id-try-it
by Mic
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1441152
Nothing much. Just the Begining.
Some people feel like they have to tell someone something but they just cant. Some people vent on their journals or Diaries. Just think of this a s my Online Diary. I'm anonymous. Just writing what I feel that I need to.

As anonymous as this may be, people are free to comment. I'm just a stupid Teenager with all the problems you have... and probably less. :]

I've written one book. I dont remember what happened to it... maybe I'll write another one... except on here. So that It's easier to find.

And please dont complain about anything I write... maybe just productive-critisism.
People are so messed up now-a-days. With so many flaws in the world, how could you think that you were perfect.

I'm not a "Real Writer" like some of you. But I'm still an artist, I'm just not an Artist of Words. I'm more of a Visual guy. But I love to read. I am an Empath, I can feel exactly what the character feel, sometimes I get too caught up in the book. Sometimes I wish they'd never finish. But I'm not Crazy or anything... I know when I'm doing something wrong... Unless I'm dealing with someone who doesnt know Right from Wrong.

Peace Out.

Be prepaired for Poetry and Stories... maybe Lyrics to songs that me and My brother James Write together. (Me and him need to Start a band) :]
© Copyright 2008 Mic (mikecrowphone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1441152-I-thought-Id-try-it