*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1441451-Downpour-Chapter-1
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1441451
Rain meets a guy at a party who ends up being a vampire...
Rain was devastated after her boyfriend of 2 year decided to break up with her for no real reason besides that he felt it was time to "move on". That jerk. So one of Rain's best friends, Mindy, decided to take her to a party.
"It will be fun!" Mindy said while dragging Rain out the door.
"But I miss him," Rain complained.
"Rain, it's time to move on and forget about that loser."
"I guess you're right," Rain said sadly.

The party was held at a sort of mansion.
"Who's house is this?" Rain asked in astonishment as they pulled up to the house.
"Who cares! It's a party, that's all you need to know," Mindy said as she handed the car keys to the valet.
They walked inside to see a least a hundred people drinking, dancing, and having the time of their lives.
"I hear they have a pool and a hot tub," Mindy said. "I'm so there. But first, we drink!" Mindy grabbed Rain's hand and led her over to the bar area. "TWO APPLE MARTINIS PLEASE!" Mindy yelled to the bartender over the blazing music.

Mindy chattered away at Rain while they sipped on their martinis.
"HEY!" Mindy exclaimed.
"What?!" Rain replied wondering why she sounded so excited.
"That cute guy over there has been staring at you for the past, like, half hour!"
Rain looked over to where Mindy had indicated. Sure enough, there was a handsome young man staring in you direction. He smiled at you when he noticed you were looking at him. He had silky black hair that ran mid-shoulder blade.
His eyes were jade green and his teeth perfectly white. He worn a green t-shirt that matched the color of his eyes and faded blue jeans. He had high cheek bones and lips were to die for. He had a muscular build with broad shoulders and a thin waist. You shot him a half smile, then turned back to Mindy.
"He looks like he could kill me with a flick of his wrist," Rain said flatly.
"Oh, come on! He's fucking GORGEOUS!!!!"
"An apple martini complements of the gentleman in the green," said one of the bartenders. "For you miss," he said handing Rain the drink.
"Uhh, thanks," Rain replied.
"Well aren't ya gonna drink it?" Mindy said impatiently.
"This would be my fith and you know how I get when I'm drunk," Rain complained.
"Oh, shut up and live a little," Mindy said, a little drunk herself. "Look, I got to go take a tinkle. I'll be right back," Mindy announced, stumbling out of her chair.
As if on cue, the hunk in the green started to walk over to Rain. Oh shit, she thought, My breath smells like alcohol and I'm near drunk and Mindy's not here to save me. FUCK!!!!
"Hello."
"Um, hi," Rain replied.
"My name is David." His words ran through her veins like silk.
"I'm Rain." She extended her hand to shake his but instead he brough her hand up to his lips and kissed it. Rain blushed and tried to not to look surprized. His lips were extremely soft.
"Care to dance," David asked.
"Sure," Rain answered. She loved to dance, she just prayed to God that she wouldn't stumble or fall due to how much she had to drink.
David took her by the hand and led her to the dance floor. The music seemed to move through Rain like her own pulse. They both started to sway with the music. David stayed at a distance as to not make her uncomfortable. Little did he know how friendly she gets when she drinks. After 10 minutes of dancing a foot apart, Rain wanted to be closer. She grabbed David by the back of his neck and drew him closer. She started to grind with him to the beat of the music. Rain swung her long burgandy hair back and forth. She held her hands in the air as she allowed David to hold her waist and grind into her. The dirnks had finally kicked in. David was a great dancer. Rain was getting heated from the grinding, heat from other bodiess, and the drinks. Not to mention she was horny. She hadn't had sex in a while. She wanted him to kiss her. As if he read her mind, David leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. He ran his tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance which she allowed instantly. He pressed his body to hers. She could feel that he had an erection. Their tongues swirled in a battle for dominance and neither of them was letting up. They finally stopped, both of them gasping for air.
"Let's find a room," Rain said between gasp.
David smiled seductively, took her hand, and started for the stairs. He lead her to a door at the end of the hall.
When he opened the door, Rain's breath was caught in her throat. The room was decorated in black and accented in gold. The room was enormous. There was a glass door leading to a balcony. The carpet was a dark gray. The bed must of been big enough to fit 10 people. The comforter was black with gold throw pillows.
Rain didn't know how long she stood there admiring the room but she finally came to when David held her hand. She held it tight and dragged him to the bed.
"Dominate me," Rain said.
"Gladly," David smirked. He pulled his t-shirt over his head. Rain gasped. His 6-pack was perfectly sculpted. His chest was overwhelmingly powerful and smooth. He smiled as she amired him. He reached for her shirt and lifted it over her head. He then unclasped her bra. It was then his turn to admire. She had large rounded breasts and a flat stomach. He grabbed both her wrists in one mighty hand and lifted them above her head. He lowered his head and started licking one of her perfect nipples. She arched against him wanting more. With one hand David unzipped her jeans and pulled them down along with her thong. He placed his hand on Rain's knee and slowly moved it up her thigh. He then moved his hand between her legs and found her core.
"You're wet," he whispered into her chest.
"Fuck me. PLEASE. Fuck me NOW!"
"Not yet darling."
He covered one of her hard nipples with his mouth while he inserted a finger into her core.
"Oh my God" Rain moaned. All she could do was squirm.
He inserted another finger and started to work his magic. He feasted on her breasts while he pumped his fingers in and out of her. He used his thumb to circle her clit. He started to pump his fingers faster. Rain moaned. He found her favorite spot and kept hitting it. His mouth on her nipples felt amazing. She started to tighten around his fingers. She screamed as she came.
He lifted his head and looked into her sky blue eyes. He released her and started to unbutton his jeans. He tugged his jeans and boxers down in a rush. She gasped at the size of him. He was definatly well gifted and she'd never been with someone near that size before. He smiled at the look on her fast.
"I promise I wont hurt you. Why do you think I teased you so much? I had to get you wet enough."
"Okay," Rain said, feeling small next to this powerful being.
David jumped back on the bed and grabbed Rain's wrists to restrain her. He spread her thighs with his knees. He postioned himself at her opening and slowly entered her. David put one hand on her lower back to position her. Rain eyes were clenched tight. He was too big. He inched into her as softly as he could until he was fully inside her. He let her get used to his size. It took all his being to stay still and not fuck the hell out of her.
"Okay I'm ready," Rain said.
David smiled and nodded. He carefully started to pump in and out of her.
"My God. You feel amazing," David grunted, "You're so fucking tight."
Rain moaned in response. David started suckeling on her neck, then he started to move up her jaw to her mouth. His touch set her on fire. There tongues started to massage one anothers. He pumped in and out of her harder and harder. She loved the way he dominmated her. Him holding her down and having his way with her. She loved the way he felt inside of her. It was becoming to much. He was doing everything right. She felt her orgasm coming. Somehow he senced it and quickened his pace. She was on the egde when finally he gave one long, hard thrust and they both screamed as their orgasms ripped through them. He ruthlessly came inside of her.
He then did something that no one had ever done to her before. He kissed her neck and then bit her. Rain thought it was weird but she was in too much ecstasy to care.
They both layed there for a long while panting. He pulled out of her and got off of her. He then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. They were both to tired to say anything. They closed their eyes and fell into a deep sleep.




© Copyright 2008 Autumn Bindi (secretsinplace at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1441451-Downpour-Chapter-1