*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1441787-If-at-first-you-dont-succeed-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by esther
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1441787
A chapter in the Unbelievable Reality true story
Now I started to panic. How was I going to commit suicide now? More CAT? Nope. Didn't have enough cash to buy, even if I did, what would be different this time? Anyway, good thing that I didn't decide to take this route. In the state I was in, I would've been arrested or in a car accident.

I pictured myself jumping off buildings. Suffocating myself with handcuffs, a plastic bag, and some tape. All of these images were making me desperate and miserable. What a cruel, cruel, cruel joke to play on someone. Such a definite exit, and they laughed, and put me back! Fuck, fuck, fuck!

The whole concept of the plot was receding from my mind. I felt betrayed by Kim, and I didn't try and contact her. She had said that it was written that my death was successful [this meant that it had been planned before I entered earth, and thus by definition was OK and would succeed].

Now all I could think was, I wanted to finish off the job.
© Copyright 2008 esther (esther075 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1441787-If-at-first-you-dont-succeed-