*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1444454-Naruto-And-Kakashis-Betrayal
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #1444454
Naruto Cried, "Why Kakashi, Why?"


Kakashi Stared Down At Naruto From Atop A Large Cliff.
“Just Like Sasuke, Huh?” Naruto Snorted, Tears Swelling At His Eyes.
“Joining Orochimaru!” Naruto Shrieked, Holding The Sides of His Head. He Knelt Down, Screaming In Emotional Pain. Back flashes Of Missions With Kakashi. “All Those Good Times” He Looked Up At Kakashi. “Were Lies!”
He Started Growling, The Kyuubi Taking The Wispy Form Around His Body. “ARGHHHHHH!” He Jumped Up, He Fist And Teeth Clenched. “I’m Sorry, Kakashi”
The Fist Slammed Into Kakashi’s Body.
(*Gasp*)
Shadow Clone.
“I’m Not”
Kakashi Reappeared Behind Naruto, His Eyes Gleaming With Pain And Anger.
Naruto’s Eyes Opened Wide, Before His Once Father Like Figure Punched Him In The Back, Sending Poor Naruto Flying.
When He Turned Back, He Saw Kakashi’s Glare.
That Glare.
That One Glare, Which Felt Like Naruto Had Been Punched Again And Again.
“And The Sun, Will Set For You, And The Sun, Will Set For You, And The Shadow, Of The Day, Will Embrace The World In Grey, And The Sun, Will Set For You”
The Calm Yet Raging Melody Of Kakashi’s Voice Crept Into Naruto’s Ears, Who Cringed. “Some Times Good Byes The Only Way” He Answered, His Voice Shaky With Tears.
Naruto Trudged Back Home, His Eyes Staring Ahead, But Seeing Nothing, But The Glare. He Cringed, Remembering When He Turned Back, Like Everything Happened Five Seconds Ago. Fast Mo, Slow Mo, The Glare Was Just As Menacing Either Way.

© Copyright 2008 Distructive Deviant (compack_writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1444454-Naruto-And-Kakashis-Betrayal