*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1445960-Two-Minutes-to-Midnight
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1445960
Just a little story about my character LUNA. I hope you enjoy.
Two Minutes to Midnight
By Noctivagus
(Vore: Female anthro wolf eats human male)
The first thing I notice as I regain my senses is the smell. This place, wherever I was, smelled of dankness and decay, an overpowering stench. The second thing that I notice is the feel of rough, cold stone at my back, realizing that I must be nude, and the tight clench of the shackles about my wrists. I tug at my restraints, testing their strength, wincing as a sharp pain shoots down my arms. I feel something warm flowing down my arms, and realize that I must be bleeding. What happened to me? I wonder, trying to recall why I was here, and where here was. Vaguely I recalled running through a forest, coming upon a fine mansion and… a wolfess? Yes, a large, female wolf approaching me, a smile upon her lupine face. After that, nothing, not even the vague, disconnected images I had just experienced, only an all encompassing blackness up until this point. Suddenly I’m blinded by a light as someone opens a nearby door that I had been unable to see. I can’t tell who it is, all I can see is a dark outline in the light, standing there, watching me. Slowly they’re approaching… it’s the same wolfess as before, a wicked smile upon her face…
My name is Luna; I am a six foot seven inches tall anthropomorphic wolf. I don’t remember much about my past, only that I wasn’t born, I was grown. My creator, a brilliant man by the name of Harold Woode, left shortly after my “birth”. Men in white suits came one day, and they took him away with them, leaving me all by myself here in this place. I don’t mind really, I’m still well taken care of. In this mansion in the forest many stray people, not unlike my master, wander by. They’re ever so fun to play with, while they last… until my hunger gets the better of me. I don’t know why, but for some reason I always eat the people I play with, I just can’t help myself. They look so delicious, and their struggles as they slip down my gullet… it’s irresistible. Sometimes I wish my master had stayed, if for no reason other than that I never got to taste him. Thinking back I realize he always looked delicious. Though my latest catch looks quite delicious as well. I might even keep this one alive, if he’s any fun, that is. I think I’ll go see if he’s awake yet…
As she approaches I notice several things about her, the first of which being that the look on her face seems almost… hungry. Certainly she doesn’t intend to eat me though, does she? She’s standing right in front of me now, her hot breath blowing steadily upon my face, smelling powerfully mint. I know that she must eat meat, but there’s no hint of it, none at all. She’s obviously well fed, judging by the slight paunch she has, but it doesn’t detract from her overall beauty. If anything, it actually enhances it, giving her otherwise lithe form just the right type of curve. I realize suddenly, that I’m incredibly turned on by her, standing there in front of me completely naked as she is…
Slowly, I reach out and stroke his face, caressing him gently. I realize that I couldn’t keep him now, not even if I wanted to. It just wouldn’t be fair, to him or to my waiting belly. My stomach growls suddenly, alerting me to just how hungry I truly am. Sadly, it seems as if we aren’t going to get to play. Oh well, at least this way I won’t feel so bad when I digest him. “I’m going to eat you now, honey. Feel free to struggle all you like, I think it feels nice.” I say to him, slowly kneeling down, licking his feet. He’s even more delicious than I thought he would be. I savor his taste, slowly working his feet to the back of my throat, gulping loudly…
She’s eating me now and, while I know that I’m doomed, I don’t seem to mind. I look down to see the bulge my feet make in her throat, wiggling my feet slightly and watching the bulge move, causing us both to giggle slightly. We’re both enjoying this now, and I realize that of all the ways to die, I feel that feeding her, this complete stranger who I now long for, would be the one I would choose anyway. “I love you.” I simply say, watching as all of me up to my knees is now consumed, bulging out her throat and chest significantly. I feel something pushing up against my feet, and I realize that I’ve already reached her stomach. I can’t help but wonder how many other hapless people have met the same fate I’m waiting for in the churning pit of her gut…
I smile as his waist slips into my mouth, my jaws already dislocated. I feel his feet slipping into my stomach, and I hear his words, but it’s too late for me to stop now, to tell him that it’s pointless. I bite down softly, both a confirmation and a demand. I want him to struggle more, give me more pleasure. I know that when my stomach works on him he’ll writhe in pain, that’s when I get the most pleasure from my meals, but that won’t be nearly soon enough. Why is he depriving me of the pleasure all my other meals have so willingly provided, some even before I began to swallow them? Well, he’ll pleasure me soon enough. I guess I’ll just have to wait until he rests completely inside of me for that...
I feel her bite down upon my back, and I struggle a bit. I don’t know if that’s what she wanted or not, but I remember now that she said she liked it, and I want nothing more than to please her in my last few minutes alive. Now only my head is outside of her mouth, the rest of me slowly curling up inside of her stomach. I place a kiss upon her nose, just before my head too is swallowed. I smile, feeling the pulsing muscles of her gullet massaging me for the last time until finally, my head too enters her stomach. The air here smells of acid and decay, just as I had expected it too. I can feel some part of one of her stomach’s recent occupants under my hand, a finger. I can tell by the ring upon it. I feel something, pressing upon me from the outside, and gently I press back, wanting her to know how I feel, even now…
I press gently upon my stomach, feeling him completely inside of me. It feels so good to be this full again; I wish it could last forever. I swallow some air, wanting to keep him alive for as long as possible, even though I know it will hurt him as slowly I can feel my stomach start to secrete its digestive acids…
I feel something now, burning my flesh. I can’t help but writhe in agony now as I slowly dissolve. I’ll always love you. These are my last thoughts before finally, with a shudder, I mercifully lose consciousness. I take one last, rasping breath, and my lungs fill up with acid and finally, I succumb to her completely.
“I love you.” I say, caressing my swollen belly as I feel his last, dieing spasms inside of me. “And now you’ll be with me forever. A part of you will, at least.” Slowly now I stand, and walk back out to the garden, burping softly several times to release the air I swallowed for him, awaiting my next meal and the time that whatever of him I can’t use is ready to become fertilizer. I can already feel him moving on to my intestines, so I know that he won’t be inside me for much longer. I almost don’t want to let him out, but I know that he won’t want to stay any longer than he must.

© Copyright 2008 Noctivagus (noctivagus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1445960-Two-Minutes-to-Midnight