*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449012-Undersoul-1-middle-part
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1449012
This is a science fistion story based on an invasion.
Mazukii lies in her beloved's arms as he drives through a 2nd world city in the middle of the desert.


As the tears began to drizzle down from her eyes...her irises...they became clear and shiny for a moment. Her puplis expand to a fast rate in which it has made her look like a little kitty lying in his lap.


Haler carries on through the barely populated streets. His eyes looked rather dissapointed and fixed...was he searching for someone?


Mazukii turns her head to his...He didn't look at her at all, his eyes were just on the road.


"Haler...where are we going?" Said Mazukii as her voice came out quivering in worry. It's as though she knew that he was going to do something she wouldn't want. Yet...instead of answering to her...he just stayed focused on the road.


"Haler, you're not going to take me to that doctor's house are you? Please...don't take me there! Anywhere but there!"


Mazukii gets up and looks at him. Her eyes full of worry and the muscles in her eyes shook as she fixed her eyes at him. But even with this stare and the cry of her voice, haler would not respond. He just kept on driving as if no one was there. The only thing that ran through his eyes was the dirt of the gritty road.


At this Mazukii begans to cry...and she begans to cling to haler's rib cage. Then she stops.


"Isn't there anything else that would stop you from going to there?"


At last a voice spilled from his mouth.


"It's that, or I'll have to kill you."


Mazukii backs away, "what did you just say?"


Haler stops at the side of the road. He turns off the engine and opened the door.


"Now get out of the car."


"No, No!"


Mazukii tries to back out onto the otherside of the car so that she could escape but with one study grasp, Haler grabs her arm and drags her out. He heads towards an adobe. It is the color of a pale green lying in a feild of dirt and cactuses. He dragged her body along as she tries to forfully go against his movement but the attempt is sensless. She is losing the energy to fight back..in a sudden urge from her body's immune system...the Undersoul clicks in defending her from the threat.


"Mazukii, says Haler, "You cannot fight destiny."


At that, The Undersoul or "Mazu" bites firmly into halers' shoulder. Haler shows an exerted expression of pain in his face. His teeth bite down on his lower lip as the blood rises out through his shirt. Mazu clamps on his body as he is in pain. She locks down his arms with her overpowered arms and clamps her legs around his thighs. Now haler is in a lock down as if she was the snake and he was the mouse. Then she begain to press her hands through his skin. Haler yells out the pain and breaks his legs free from her possesion. As she still attemps to lock him down, he struggles to get her inside the house. Did the shaman not hear his cries? She locks down his legs again frees his sholder from her jaws. As the pain of her clamping teeth has relieved him a bit she starts at the chest biting again. Another wail of pain he cries but still struggles to reach the door. His hand barely reaches the porch but as the touched the first step, the door opens. It was the shaman and he had thrown some kind of water at her. Mazu hisses and falls out.


Inside, Mazukii is laid out on a bed. Rather quickly, Mazukii is pinned to the bed by leather belts. But even through all the chaos she's been through...she slept like nothing bad had ever happened. She slep so peacefully; like a child or a baby.


While she rests silently, Haler is being bandages. The sting from the wine felt even worse than the bite that was created. More wailings from his part was made. As he finished his cry...the shaman begain to chuckle.


"We Shamans...we don't have the ways that we had before...everything of our sacred elixirs have been replaced by pills, and needles. Our ways are slowly dying in this changing world."


"Will you be able to extract the alien from her body, Senseer?"


"Why yes, yes I will...but there might be some side effects to it?"


"Side effects? But she already has a side effect! She doesn't need another one!"


"What I'm trying to say is that...she may not be able to...remember anything while she has been in contact with the Undersoul."


In a great pause, haler had felt his heart in pain....everything he has done with her...the love they shared would possibly dissapear from her memory forever. Despite his feelings, he knew what was needed to be done.


"Alrigh, Shaman. Let's do this..."


Before her sleeping body, the two men went and carried her body to the secret relm. There, stood high above where the statues of old, dead gods. They evied the living and they even more envied the woman. Their eyes looked furious down upon them as the old man. Sang the song of old ancients. A bit scared Haler stood as these figures watched down on him. What made it even worse was the Shaman's hyms and dancing. It was such a wild but creepy dance as he made shouts and bellowing sounds. This all was making haler a bit freaked out. Everything around him begain to feel heavy and whirly. The Angry statue gods seemed more and more as he looked to be moving...as if they were going to fly down and take his soul. He turned his head away from them and looked at Mazukii. As she lied there, the undersoul was being purged out from her body. The beast was red and ghostly. It's body was mostly bone segments and it roared physically as it was leaving out her body. At that, the man's song was getting faster and faster. the whole temple seemed to be whipping wildly in the background of the monster's crimson color and suddenly went black.


"....Hello....Are you alright?...Hey...I said are you alright?"
© Copyright 2008 D. Von Cristillia (kitty_candy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449012-Undersoul-1-middle-part