*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1450481-Toadettes-adventure-part-3
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1450481
I think I added it too soon. But whatever. Enjoy.
[Before I begin, I would like to explain whay part 2 was so short.]

(When I started Toadette's adventure, I had plenty of time to work on it. Pretty soon, I had less and less time, which makes me rush and rush. Nobody is complaining about the time, but I care about my fans. So here it is, Toadette's adventure.)

Mario and Luigi were lying down, in pain in a place they didn't know about. Pretty soon, Mario got up.

"Ow. Hey Luigi, you up?" Luigi was motionless. "Luigi...Luigi...LUIGI!! Don't die on me little bro, we can make it threw. Even if I have to give CPR."

"I'm up!" Luigi said in a hurry.

"Oh brother, you're alive!"

"Of course I was alive. I woke up about an hour ago and you were still unconscious. I did what any sidekick would do and go to sleep."

"Oh..." Mario sighed. "Well...we better hurry out of here. We got to stop Bowser!"

So the two brothers started to wonder out of the forest, when they started to hear a song.

"Mario...I didn't know you could sing so well." Luigi complimented.

"That's not me. Now shut up and listen.

"Super Mario-o R-P-G"
"It is the only game just for me"
"When I play the game I get lost in a phase"
"Then I found out I'm stuck in Geno's maze"

"Hey," Luigi asked, "you think he can help us?"

"Good idea Luigi" Mario said.

As the two followed the sound of the song, it seemed to be getting louder.

"There are many secrets in this game!"
"Many of which drive some peeps insane!"
"Why we try to cheat in a really good game?"
"Just sounds like crap and it makes you look lame!"

As the Mario bros arrived, they saw a little puppet sitting on a stump. The puppet then saw the bros.

"Hello there, my name is Geno."

"Hey Geno, remember me?" Mario asked.

"Red shirt, blue overalls, the stache...You're Mario! Oh I remember the fun we had together. Who's the guy in the green?"

"Luigi...I'm the guy known for the mansion." Luigi answered angerly.

"Yea yea, so how can I help you Mario?"

"Um...we kind of need some help getting out of here." Mario said.

"And where are we anyway?" Luigi asked.

"Why, this is the Forest Maze." Geno answered to Luigi, but ignored Mario. Geno then went back to his song.

"Exiting the forest is super simple:"
"All you do is follow these path turns"
"For the rest of your gaming life"

"That's it Luigi! We just got to follow the signs out of here!" mario said in glee.

(Meanwhile back in the Mushroom Kingdom)

"Obey Lord Bowser. Destroy. Destroy." Toadette monotonely said, as she destroyed each and every mushroom house one by one.

(Back at Peach's castle)

"Oh man, this show is soo fake" Bowser said. "They pay these Real World actors to say lines. And all they do is fight and hook up with one another!"

"Yea well, it keeps you entertained right?" King Boo said.

"Mmm...you got a point. It may be fake but it is addicting." Bowser agreed.

(Outside the Forest Maze)

"Whew, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Mario asked.

"Let's just get to Bowser now okay?"

"Geez Luigi, don't get mad. We're almost to the Mushroom Kingdom. Want to sing that song Geno was singing?"

"Sure...I guess. But I get the Mallow and Croco verse."

"Gimme
My name is Croco
Gimme, gimme
Wallet
Gimme
Wallet
Gimme, gimme
In the end of the game
Gimme
Items
Gimme, gimme
Something rare" Luigi sang.

"Oh, hello!
Oh, it's a little creepy up here
Yea, it is
I'm a little low on hit points
Okay?
You have any refreshments?
Yea, you can take this mushroom
BUT IT'S ROTTEN!!" Mario sang.

As the two sang on towards the Mushroom Kingdom, they have no idea what they will get themselves into. Stay tuned for part 4!



© Copyright 2008 Megaman765 (megaman765 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1450481-Toadettes-adventure-part-3