*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451250-Feeling-the-Rage-Chapter-2
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Family · #1451250
E-mail me for chapter one. Its about a woman finding her husband after five years.
Tuscany got home from work checking the mailbox noticing a letter with her name written on it. She went inside putting her jacket on the couch, opening it up. Her face was turning pale white.

Tuscany

If you value your family you will do as I say:

If you go to the police I'll torture your children, especially

Cady. This is your warning. Your choice!!!

Pluto

Tuscany hurried and put the photo back in the envelope. She thought this was some sick joke, and she was going to go to the police. She was thinking of what person would put a threat letter into a mailbox where anyone could get a hold of it. Tuscany then thought of what if whomever wrote it wanted someone to find it. She wanted to know who Pluto was and what exactly she wanted her to do. Tuscany needed to figure out who this Pluto was.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Scott was sitting in the room thinking about the picture they showed him yesterday. The more he imagined it the more he could see that it was definaly Tuscany's child. He looked down at his feet the thoughts of Tuscany moving on without him really got to him. He wasn't even sure himself how long he has been gone, but he figured it had to been at least four years. He remembered the last time he saw Tuscany.

He had started his job as Vice President. The thing that really bothered him was that he and Tuscany didn't fight at all. What was still a blur to him was how he ended up in this weird place.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

A couple hours went by a while after Ashley got home. Tuscany was looking at a photo when Ashley walked in.

"Why do you do this to yourself mom?"

"I miss him so much sweetheart," Tuscany said in a low voice.

"He is gone and not coming back. He ditched us," Ashley voice was rough

"I don't think he ditched us,"

"He left you with no job, two kids and another on the way," Ashley said, "I was ten when he left. He was like my best friend and he left,"

"Just remember that none of this is any of yours fault. The thing is I'll never give up on him; I'll rather die alone then be with someone else other then him,"

"I miss him too mom," Ashley cried, "Life has never been the same but I can't do this to myself," She was in tears; her mascara was running down her slender cheeks. Tuscany looked at her wanting to cry as well but she needed to be strong for her family.

"Everything will turn out fine," Tuscany tried to reassure. The two of them just sat there trying to reassure one another everything was fine. After Ashley was calm again she turned to leave but stopped.

"Some person called the school and left a message for me,"

"Who was it?" Tuscany asked

"She said her name was Pluto,"

"What," Tuscany said in complete shock. "What did she say,"

"The secertary said that she was going to drop off Emily at Judy's house,"


Tuscany's face went completely white as she rushed out of the room leaving a stunned Ashley. She rushed passed her, got into her car and drove madly to the school. She noticed the after school program was in affect. She usually didn't get there for another half hour because she normally tried to get some cleaning done before she did. She showed up and couldn't see her children. A panic overcame her. She went to find Linda, the supervisor. Linda was the one who reconized her.

"Tuscany," she said making Tuscany just jump. She was shifting from side to side. "What brings you here?"

"To pick up my kids," she said

"Pluto, picked up Emily two hours ago to take her to your friends house,"

"I don't know any Pluto," Tuscany cried, her eyes slowly watering. "When did this happen. Who gave you permission to release my child,"

"Why don't you call Judy and see what happens."

"Where Cady?" Tuscany shouted, "Where is my daughter?"

"I'll go get her," Linda said walking away. Tuscany was shaking waiting for her return. Linda gave Cady into her custody.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Joe carried a struggling Emily out of his truck. Emily was furiously kicking her legs, her face almost as red as her hair.

"Let go of me," Emily screamed, "I'm going to tell my mommy."

"Shut up," he screamed into her ear, "Your mommy can't help you," That kept Emily from talking anymore. Emily just stood there frozen out of fear, as Joe opened the big door. He saw Scott sleeping, his head rested on the dirt ground. Joe had little patients; he went over and kicked Scott in the stomach. Scott woke right up and glared at him, agonizing in pain.

"Wake up," Joe said, "You have a visitor," Joe sat Emily roughly on the ground, walking away closing and locking the door behind her. Scott looked at her noticing her obvious fear. He recognized her and it took only a couple seconds to realize that this looked like his daughter. He remembered the last time he saw her, she was only two.

"Emily," he cried, his whispers were quiet.

"How do you know me?" Emily asked starting to back away. "I'll tell my mommy,"

"Is Tuscany your mommy?" he said trying to gain some of her trust mainly to keep her feeling safe.

"You know my mommy too," she said, "What is your name. Maybe my mom talked about you somewhere,"

"Let's just say I know her very well," he said. He was amazed at how smart she was for her age.


"Do you know my daddy?" she asked, Scott looked at Emily wanting to tell her that he was her father but he didn't want to upset her or make her not understand. So he decided to pretend he was someone else. He also was feeling bad that he could change so much that even she couldn't recognize him. He was sure Tuscany still had pictures of him around but he might now.

"Who's your dad?" he asked wanting to know what was going on.

"My daddy is Scott. I haven't seen him in a long time,"

"I'm sure your dad misses you,"

"My mommy says that he will return one day but my sister Ashley doesn't think so. Ashley thinks he left his family but I don't," Emily explained. Scott felt his heart crush. It hurt him to hear that his oldest daughter wanted nothing to do with him, thinking he ditched his family.

"I'm sure she will understand," Scott said, when he remembered the picture of Cady, "So how is Cady," he asked hoping that she did exist.

"Cady is doing great," Emily said.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Tuscany hanged up the phone. She didn't want to talk to anyone.
© Copyright 2008 hi~my dead line is coming up (tuscany123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451250-Feeling-the-Rage-Chapter-2