*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460945-Squeakys-World
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1460945
Chapter 1~ Two girls enter an lengendary world
"Natalie," Rachel called from the other end of the hallway. Her pale green eyes were focused on her sister. Her brown hair in a ponytail behind her. Rachel got up and stared at her twin sister.

"What!" she replied

"Do you know where my gym shoes are?"

"I borrowed them," Natalie replied, walking over to her. "I forgot mine at home,"

"Ask next time," Rachel sighed, "You nearly gave me a heart attack," Natalie stammered.

"You borrow from me all the time," she said getting up and storming out of the hallway for the front door. Rachel reluctantly followed her still a bit angry. They walked outside the school. They noticed that their mother wasn't waiting so they would have to walk home. That seemed to happen alot lately; knowing that if she were to show up that she would be on time. There was nothing more to really say; she was an on time person; she was either on time or she wasn't coming.

"Look like we are walking,"

"No dah," Natalie replied.

"Well I was just making a statement," Rachel replied, "You didn't need to bitch about it,"

"I'm sick of your attitude,"

Rachel stopped walking and glared at Natalie. The school wasa safe way in the distance and Rachel was steaming. Her face was deep red, almost the same color as her best friend Mallory or atleast was her friend. Rachel and her got into an arguement a couple days ago; it all happened because she wanted to do an art project with someone other then her. Mallory wasn't good at art and Rachel wanted someone who would do her good. It was nothign perswonally but more out of itellgence. Rachel didn't know why she was giving her sister the same glare Mallory did. Rachel stopped glaring and began to run off. Her feet weredragging against the floor; she was almost tripping over herself. She was in a slump her self.

"What is this?" Natalie asked picking up a neatly tied brownbag. She carefully untied it revealing a small piece of paper. It saidfour words. Ryda, 12:00 Squeaky Hunt. Natalie looked up at Rachel. Rachel didn't think too much of it. She began to walk off; still holding the bagNatalie followed her. They sooned reached their house. They opened the frontdoor walking in. They were greeted by a white light.

The light felt heavy;Rachel felt like her feet wereharding. Natalie felt thesame way but she wasmuch more terrified. They felt themself falling; confusion, scaredness andcurious were among their feelings. They fell with a slump. When the light cleared they managed to open their eyesfrom the blinding sensation.

They looked up at a strange place.The sky was a dark red; not the usaly crystal clear bleu sky. There was not a single vloud. Rachel saw their were a few mud huts, but nota big builfing in sight. The place was pretty deserted except for a few weird looking moving things. They were green balls with a green attena. They almost looked like a robot.

Rachel looked over ather sister who was standing therestaring right at her shocked. Natalie lookedbacka t her and realized that her clothing had changed. She was wearing a dress ; an ugly green puking dress and looking down at herself she was wearing anequally ugly dress except hers was blue.

Rachel grabbedon the scared Natalie to motion her to moved. Rachel was in too much shock herself to realize what was going on. SInce she no longer had on shoes the ground felt rough at best. She headed torwards one of the hut buildings.She then noticed the hut had no door. Inside the small hole she noticed adark dirt hole. This was becoming more and more unusual.

"Natalie, Rachel," the voice said, "Please come in,"

"How does sheknow my name," Natlie whispered to a scared stricken Rachel. Rachel felt every bone in her body harden. She was scared.

"Come on you two young girls. We must prepare your meeting to Queen Veronica,"

"Veronica," Rachel asked, "WHo is hse?"

"Oh my bad," the voice said, "She is this world's queen," Natalie gathered the curouge to walk in and see who was talking. She stand in front a small elder lady. She has on a brown robe. Her grey wired hair were sticking out. She reminded Natalie of her grandmother with the glaring yellow smile. Rachel finally found herself with Natalie. SHe didn't seem scared this time just shocked.

"Um! who are you?" Rachel asked,

"Oh my bad again. Rydda is the name. Rydda, Rydda. Must you not forget this name. Rydda,"

"We heard you," Rachel snapped, remebering the bag, "So who is Squeaky?"

Rydda covered her face making gurgling noises. She sounded like she was in pain. Her house seemed to shake a little but it could have been just the enviroment setting or mood that was causing everything.

"Squeaky name must not be in vain," Rydda spoke, "Such a legend. A world of woe, of peace, and of great danger. A place that will never be put to rest,"

"This woman is weird," Rachel said whispering to Natalie. Natalie just nodded.

"You think I'm weird?" Rydda interrupted.

"Unusual,"

"Oh,"

Rachel and Natalie echanched glances.
© Copyright 2008 hi~my dead line is coming up (tuscany123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460945-Squeakys-World