*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451280-Relinquish
Rated: · Poetry · Spiritual · #1451280
This is actually a thing I wrote to help me out in my life...
         I call unto the Powers that Be…as I call; all Wills shall answer me…
         Within my shattered broken heart, the flame of love ‘ever restarts…
         Each time I move, each time I change, the shards of my heart are rearranged.
         
          With every man who enters my life, I see that Jealousy causes my strife.
         These broken shards confuse me, so far each man has used me…
         Nows the time to remake my soul, for true love without Jealousy is my goal…
         
         Love is the strongest force on Earth, with that force I demand my soul’s rebirth
         Fuse all the shards back to one, so my new sense of Equality shan’t be undone…
         Incinerate my fears, transmute my tears, magnify my love for the rest of my years.

         I send away all negative drives, and I shift the emotions of myself inside…
         I now will control all thoughts I own, with Honor I will reap all seeds I have sewn
         Upon the words of Ether, I have been told, everything I desire I shall hold…
         
         The Word of Ether is the Word of God; it is Omnipotent on this Earthly sod…
         Through the name of Jesus Christ I command, that all I demand is within my hand
         I have relinquished all jealous tendencies, now I witness a whole new me…

         It is done, It is Good, Amen.

         John Burke
© Copyright 2008 bred_for_healing (ajalon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451280-Relinquish