*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451524-Harry-and-Hermione
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #1451524
Harmony story. just something to do.
    Harry Potter entered the Gryffindor common room after another rough day at Quidditch practice in preparation for the Quidditch Cup against Hufflepuff. It was expected for Gryffindor to win, but their captain Oliver had still been working them hard. He plopped down on the couch in front of the fire and took a look around to find only George and Fred playing a game of Exploding Snap with their pal Lee Jordan and Neville sleeping in a chair with a herbology book in hand. This made Harry let out a small chuckle when he heard the portrait door open and Hermione walked in. Hermione happened to be wearing a V-cut red sweater with a pair of khaki slacks. Her brown, curled hair spiraled down her back and bounced as she walked in with a copy of Advanced Rune Translation.
      Harry said, ``Hey 'Mione! What're you up to?" Hermione sat down on the floor and leaned against the couch in front of the fire. She looked up to Harry and said, "Nothing. I was just down at the lake studying." Harry laughed. He wasn't surprised. He knew she was always the studious one of the trio, the resourceful one. Plus, she was head of the class. "Of course you were. You need to get out and do more, Hermione." She looked at him with an apathetic look. "I get out...enough." Harry laughed. "I bet you do."  She just rolled her eyes.
        "So how was Quidditch practice?" Hermione asked. Harry let out a sigh, "It was just fantastic! I mean, who doesn't love doing loops on brooms?" She responded, "Oh. Doesn't sound fun." He shook his head no. Hermione moved up to the couch and sat a bit close to Harry. A bit closer than normal and he took notice in this. She crossed her legs indian style and asked, "Have you seen Ron around? I told him I would help him with astronomy."  Harry replied, "No actually I haven't seem him since DADA," with a bit of disappointment in his voice. He had always liked Hermione a bit more than what she thought. Actually he had had a crush on her ever since his third year, when she took her back in time with her. He never was quite sure what her feelings were for him or any other guy. Sometimes, Harry inferred that she liked him back, but it was never reassured.
        Harry realized that this was one of the only times that they have had together without Ron for a while and he wanted to make the best out of it he could. "'Mione....do you think you could help me with potions?" Hermione was taken aback as Harry usually never asked for help, but only took it when offered. "Um...yes, of course." Harry let a small smile form and said, "Great! Thanks!" He rushed upstairs to gather his potions book, scroll, and quill. He came back down and took a seat next to Hermione at a table she had moved to. As Harry gave his book to her, they're hands slightly brushed against one another. He gulped at this action, but she seemed to have not noticed.
        'Why am I feeling like this?' Harry thought to himself. 'It's only Hermione, she's just a friend that is all.' "Are you alright?" Hermione asked him with a confused look on her face. He shook himself from his thoughts and said, "Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" She laughed and pointed to his forehead. "Well, you're sweating." Harry blushed and wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. Hermione giggled at this which made him smile. He just loved her laugh. By the time they had started, Fred and George went out to the commons and Neville was still sleeping.
      An hour had passed when they had finally got done with the homework. Harry mumbled out what he was writing and set his quill down. Hermione returned the book back to him and their hands touched again. Instead of letting it pass, Harry grasped her hand and looked at Hermione. A smile crept onto her face as she gazed back at Harry holding his hand. He returned the smile and interlocked his fingers with hers. Hermione then leaned across the table and gave him a small peck. Surprised by her actions, he got up and led her over to the couch.
      He sat down as she sat across him and wrapped her arms around his neck. They embraced one another with a kiss as Harry caressed her hair and laid her down on the couch. He climbed on top of her and they started their tongues in a battle for dominance in each other's mouths. When they broke apart, they looked into one another's eyes and both pairs showed love for the other.
      "Ello? Anyone in here?" The lovers broke apart from another kiss. Harry looked up to find their red-headed friend standing at the entrace of the portrait hole. "Oh. Hey Ron." He got off Hermione to let her up and she showed her face to Ron. "You two?!" Ron inquired. Harry and Hermione glanced at each other and both shook their heads in unison. Ron let out an aggravated sigh. "Well, just don't do it too much in front of me please." Harry and Hermione agreed with satisfied smiles on their faces.

*****************************************************************************************************

Harry layed on his four poster bed looking up at the scarlet red over hanging above him. He was devasted
© Copyright 2008 Shan_Watts05 (hpchikax4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451524-Harry-and-Hermione