*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451727-Lonely-Startschapter-4
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1451727
Chapter 4 of my story.
Frank's point of view

"Let me go Miranda!"I said trying to get my arm out of her grip.
"Why?So you can be with little,Saphire.She's a loser,you don't need to be nice to her."Miranda said gripping my arm tighter,if it was possible.
"I'm not pretending to be nice to her,and she's not a loser!"I said getting my hand away from her.
"NO WAY!!!!This is fucking crazy!You like Saphire!My little freakin' sister!"Miranda almost screamed.
"Yes I think I do like Saphire.She's nice,funny and surely better looking than your ugly fucking face!"I said and stormed away,leaving Miranda stand there,confused,and clearly mad.
I needed to find Saphire.Where the hell could she have gone to.I walked into the cafe.
I still didn't see her.The cafe wasn't that big,where could she have gone.This girl has me in going in circles.

Saphire's point of view

"I hate Miranda"I said angirly.
"I know you do"Sam said.
"Wait is that.....is that Frank....without Miranda"I said starting to get up.
"Saphire sit.If he wants he'll come to you."Sam said tugging at my shirt,and I sat.
"Hopefully he comes"I said looking at Sam.
"ohh god"Sam said.
"hey! If i'm in love don't get mad!"I said smiling.
"You don't even know what love is!"Sam said.
I might not know what love is,but i'm hoping Frank can tell me.

Frank's point of view

There she is! I finally seen her in the cafe.Now was the time to ask her if she wanted to be my date to my Halloween/birthday party.I hope she says yes.
"Hey Saphire.Hey Sam."I said walking over and sitting next to Saphire.
"Hey"they both said.
"ummmm.....Saphire.."I started to say,then Sam cut me off.
"I'll you guys alone to talk,I need to get stuff for my lunch anyway"Sam said leaving.Not that I didn't like Sam.It's just I get nervous enough just talking to Saphire,Sam just adds to it.
"Yeah?"Saphire asked looking me in the eyes and burning a hole in my heart.
"Well I'm having a party since my birthday is Halloween....and well....I need a date...so will you be my date?I asked,hoping I worded it just right.
"Well...umm...I'm sorry but I can't"Saphire said about to get up.Then I grabbed her arm.
"Why can't you?"I said looking her dead in the eyes.
"Because...Miranda likes you and I don't feel like getting killed if I go out with you,okay you got it out of me.now will you let go of my arm"She said.
"Please.I won't let her kill you"I said basicly begging.

Saphire's point of view

I hated to see people beg.I still couldn't believe that he was asking me to go to his birthday party with him.
"Well....okay I'll go with you"I said,seeing the relief in his eyes.
"Now that your going with me,you need to meet my friends"He said grabbing my hand and leading me towards his friends table.
When we got there,I felt butterflies in my stomache.What if they didn't like that I was going with Frank.
"Hey guys"Frank said,making them focus thier attention on me and Frank.
"Hey frank"they all said together.
"Well this is,Gerard,Ray,Mikey,Bob,Lora,Stacie,Rayvine,and Molly."Frank said pointing to them as he said them.
"Hi"I said waving.
"Hi"they all said.
"So who are you"Molly asked.
"ohh sorry,i'm Saphire Fasig"I said
"cool name"Rayvine said
"thanks"i said,giving her a small smile.
"well guys this is my date to my party"Frank said gleaming,like a little kid at a candy shop.Why was he so happy?Does he like me?I have to be on drugs or dreaming for that to happen or even for that to cross my mind.
"I'm happy for you"Gerard said,smiling at me.Like he gave his aproval for him to take me.Everyone looked happy about it.That made me happy.I only hope Miranda doesn't mind.
The rest of the school day went fast.Probaly because I didn't have any other classes with Frank.But when I got home is when my heart melted.
"You little slut!"Miranda said pushing me in the corner as I walked though the front door of my house."You knew i liked Frank,your a bitch! I hope you die! I can't beleive you are going to his party with him!You will pay Saphire Fasig!Ohhh you will pay!"Miranda finished.And walked up the steps,went in her room and slammed the door.
I stayed curled in the corner.What was I going to do?I really like Frank,I want to go with him,but i think my life is on the line.
© Copyright 2008 mcrmy26 (mcrmy26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451727-Lonely-Startschapter-4