*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1452303-I-WANT-TO-KNOW-YOU
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1452303
About a love where the two individuals do not know each others names.
I've seen you so many times, but never had the courage to approach you, for fear of rejection. My heart is fragile, made of glass and easily scratched.
I take a step to the left and you're there. I take two steps to the right and you're right next to me, but still I don't know your name.
You are on my mind constantly, filling my every thought, but yet I don't know your name. It seems like everyone else does, but I'm still a few steps behind. It's my fault though because when I gave up one thing, you were included. The thunder storms in my mind and heart are brought about by me not knowing you. Every time I see you I try to look normal on the outside, but never on the inside. Silence is my best friend when you come around and when we separate relief is an even better friend. I know you may not feel the same way, but at least find a place in your heart where I could possibly be. Make room for me, the hopeless romantic that pines after you and wishes to simply know your name. Will you finally help me? I need to know your name. My soul pleas for an answer, but no one is able to offer a solution. Maybe it's me, maybe I am too shy, but whatever happen to the time when people were more outgoing. Whatever happened to me? I lost my direction the first time I saw you. All knowledge of the past and techniques escaped from me in that very second. I can visualize us together, sharing laughs and embracing love and romance, but you probably do not even see me. I am just another face to you, but I long to be more than just a stranger. If you feel my words and hear my soul, you will finally notice me and I will finally know you. So please do tell me your name.
© Copyright 2008 Love for Life (grandmaj15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1452303-I-WANT-TO-KNOW-YOU