*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1454044-Toadettes-adventure-episode-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1454044
1 chapter away from finishing the series.
So, the two brothers were walking along, hoping to see Toadette at the Beanbean Kingdom. But all that was there was ruins, and a Hammer Bro that woke up from being unconscious.

"Ow...where am I?" The Hammer Bro asked.

"Hey!" Luigi shouted, "where did Toadette go?"

"That way, towards Queen Bean's castle."

So, the two brothers dashed off into the blue to capture this giant Toad girl.

(HooHoo Mountain)

Mario and Luigi were hiking acroos the mountain top. Luigi had to stop a couple of times because the waterfall had to make him pee. They were almost there when...

"Ahahaha..." a mysterious voice said.

"Wh...who's there?" Mario asked.

"It is I! The great and terrible Bowser Jr.! Rawr!"

"You again..." Luigi sighed. "I'll just super jump on you and you'll be down for the count."

"You may think that..." Bowser Jr started to say, "but just wait until you see who I brought out!"

Suddenly, a mysterious flying creature came swooping in. "Ak, akakakaka!" the voice shrieked.

"Oh great...I remember this guy. Fawful, you're too easy." Luigi said.

"Hey! I am NOT a pushover! I have the power to take you both down with my own two lazers!" Fawful ranted.

"Bring..." Mario said.

"It..." Luigi started to say.

"On." The two brothers said in unison.

(Peach's castle)

"Lord Bowser! The chip is on Toadette." King Boo said.

"Excellent. Now all I have to do is sit back and watch the destruction of the world." Bowser laughed.

"Who wants popcorn?" Tutankoopa offered. "I made it from an evil microwave."

"Pass it here," Bowser asked.

(Queen Bean's castle)

"This is it Luigi." Mario said.

"Don't you think we should come up with a plan first?" Luigi suggested.

"Don't hurt yourself brothers, I already came up with a plan." Another mysterious voice said.

"Oh great, another fight. Gosh, we won the last fight..." Mario started to say.

"Which I won using my super ju-"

"Can it Luigi, I'm talking. And now we get ANOTHER fight. When will the narrator learn we get tired!"

(You know I am typing this story right?)

"Well yea, but I should really say that I dont like where this is going."

(Let the mysterious voice finish...and stop breaking the 4th wall!!!)

"As I was saying...allow me brothers." the voice said. Out of the shadows, came Geno.

"Here's the plan. I get on top of Luigi, and Luigi, you jump on Mario and do a super jump. I will then fly up to the top of Toadette and remove the mind control device and we can go home."

"Hey, why can't you just fly all the way to the top without us?" Luigi pondered.

"Because it will be less boring." Geno stated. "Now, let's do this!"

(Peach's Castle)

"Daddy!" I stalled the brothers just like you said!"

"Good thing son. Now, how long did you stall them?"

"I'd say around an hour." Bowser Jr said.

"Good...my plan is almost complete. Muahahahahahaha!!."

(The last chapter of Toadette's adventure is next!)

"Hey narrator," Tutankoopa said, "have you noticed the uppercase I and the lowercase I is the same thing?"

(Yes. Yes I have.)
© Copyright 2008 Megaman765 (megaman765 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1454044-Toadettes-adventure-episode-5