*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1452138-Toadettes-adventure-part-4
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1452138
I would like to thank the person that gave me the upgraded membership! You rock!
Bowser went into Peach's kitchen to grab himself a couple of snacks, when he thought to himself, "Hm...I wish I could know what Toadette was doing?" He was walking back into the TV room when he had an idea.

"King Boo!" Bowser yelled.

"Yes, your burliness?" King Boo replied.

"I need you to build a chip and plant it on Toadette. I need to moniter what she is doing."

"Yes sir. Right away sir." King Boo obeyed.

"And I want this chip between her eyes! So I can get a really good view at this." Bowser said.

In a big poof, King Boo left.

(The Borderline)

Toadette was still crushing everything in her path. "Obey Lord Bowser," Toadette said monotonely. She was heading right for the border of the Mushroom Kingdom and the Beanbean Kingdom.

"Oh my god...we're under attack!" Sargent Red said.

"Call in the Hammer Bros." Sargent Green said.

The Hammer Bros leapt into action...only to be squished by Toadette.

"NOOOO!" Sargent Red screamed.

"It's not over yet...call in Tobalt!"

Tobalt came to the scene...who was tackled by Toadette and sent flying into space.

"This thing is unstopable..." Sargent Red said.

"RETREAT!" Sargent Green screamed.

(In the ruined Mushroom Kingdom)

The Mario Bros have made it to the Mushroom Kingdom...only to find the place in ruins.

"No...we're too late." Luigi sighed.

"Who knows where she could be right now?" Mario said.

The bros wondered around the site, when they saw a shady looking guy in a yellow hat.

"Hello there" Luigi introduced.

"Go away." The man answered.

"What are you..."

"I said GO AWAY!" The man yelled as he turned around, revealing himself as Wario.

"Wario? What are you doing here?" Mario asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm stealing all the loot left behind." Wario replied.

"Oh, okay. By the way, did you happen to see a giant Toad girl?" Luigi asked.

"Um...yea. She went that way." Wario said, pointing to his left.

"Thanks" the bros said in unison, and started to walk to the Beanbean Kingdom.

(Peach's castle)

"Son! Come over here!" Bowser yelled.

"I'm right here dad. What's the word?" Bowser Jr asked.

"I know for a fact that those Mario and Green Bean are going to try to stop Toadette and foil my plan. I want you to stall them. I don't care if you win or lose, just stall them."

"Yes sir King Dad." Bowser Jr said.

(To be continued in part 5. Oh and Tutankoopa, I'm the narrator, Megaman765.)

"You are? Thanks." Tutankoopa said.
© Copyright 2008 Megaman765 (megaman765 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1452138-Toadettes-adventure-part-4