*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1459863-You-are-the-same
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Political · #1459863
You are a slave, but you can make it better.
They are the fly on your wall.  They are  the shadow in the hall.  Bring me all them wine and bread, or soon we all will be dead.  I know that you are alone, and in this world, you are a drone.  I hate the way you follow me, not really me but anyone you see.  The ones that follow are the weak; the leaders don’t know how to speak.  They lie, lie, and never cry, and soon our nation’s in the sink. 

War and death bring all the money and more and more are in the running.  Bring me death or bring me peace but money is the devils seed.  Our leaders sew but they do not reap, that’s our jobs as slaves you see? The man on the penny did not abolish slavery we are all slaves in our own country. We are not alone in this the whole world is going to piss.  I love my country due to pride but currently were under tide.  So fight for rights and for freedom or well all be in the kingdom.
© Copyright 2008 Unknown404 (unknown404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1459863-You-are-the-same