*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1459980-Welcome-Home-Krissy-Marvinson
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1459980
The Funny , short story about the country cousin visiting from Missouri.
Every once in a while, my cousin Krissy comes to visit. She has the best intentions, but she needs to visit the city more. In L.A, that "Howdy y'all?!" won't work.

Might as well take a run for it.No, don't run, find your horse and gallop back to the land of the Hillbillies.

In L.A, the farthest  you can go with that howdy y'all  is up to the corner by the drug store and hope the gang bangers don't bash your head back into your lungs. At least when you rise out of your bodily cocoon, you will have some kind of since to keep your mouth shut.

But my brilliant, pigtail wearing blonde cousin sure proves that mediocre stereotype that blondes are stupid.  If I have to bring her with me to school I will have to officially die my hair black and rename myself Jazz.

But to my surprise, Krissy had turned into a preppy, girly, curly haired blonde that a stupid drooling pig would go after. As she set all of her 10 bags down in the living room, I was stunned.

Krissy looked liked a million zillion bucks. coincidentally, her mom won 5 million dollars with the lottery. I sure wondered what Aunt Holley's face looked like. Probably didn't know where to start. Anyways. Krissy is now rich, she is moving in with me, going to school with me, and now, ruining me. Wow! Thats great, don't you think? I think that the dying my hair black and naming myself Jazz thing wasn't so bad.

Now, I really would kill to have my cousin stop being so popular. She stole everything, and now, she better watch out before I steal her left half of her face.

                              (To be continued....)
© Copyright 2008 K.N CLay (kaydah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1459980-Welcome-Home-Krissy-Marvinson