*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460656-Black-Rose
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Young Adult · #1460656
Jonathan moves to a small town of Black Rose.
                                            Chapter One

This was the time that I wished I was dead.
         Moving.
The one word that I hate the most and do not want to do again but my mom just got a new job working in a small town of Black Rose, Minnesota. I didn't even know was real. I sighed in agony as I packed my belongings in my suit case. After I was done I quickly went outside to where my mom was waiting for me.
           " I see you are finally ready." My mom remarked. "You got the last of your things."
           "Yes, mom I finally got the rest of my things but I don't see why we have to move to Black Rose. I didn't even know that place even was real." I sulked.
         "Jonathan Martin Barker this job is really important and it pays well so you can finally go to a good school." She explained.
         Before I could say anything she drove off our old house in Mississippi and headed to Black Rose- a place that I have never heard of in my life.
         The ride from Mississippi to Black Rose was two thousand miles. Two hours to get to our new house.
When we arrived there I was surprised that the house that we were staying was a very beautiful house.
            For a second I thought that it was a lot better than the other places that we were staying but then a thought came to my head.
We probably would move away from here in two months. I was too busy in my thoughts that I didn’t noticed that my mom had went to the back and taking out our things.
          When I was done thinking I noticed that I was in the car by myself and that my mom was packing out our things.
        I sighed at this before I got out of the car and started helping my mom pack out our things.
     
 

                 
© Copyright 2008 SEI Lin (firestorm56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460656-Black-Rose