*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1461374-Look-What-We-Have-Done
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Echo
Rated: · Essay · Environment · #1461374
Was inspired by KLOVE, my favorite Radio Station.
Heaven and Earth


He created it and we are destroying it.

Now he has set rules as to how to enter His Heaven.

He created a clean Heaven, and a clean earth.

Earth is starting to disappear environmentally, morally, and spiritually, and it's not because God doesn't care about what happens to his creation.

Free Will among us has taken something that is precious and irreplaceable, and made it dirty.

God allows us to continue because he doesn't interfere with Free Will.

Earth is a vessel, much like the human body that God created for us.

Although we were born into sin, we started out young, and physically clean. and much like earth, Free Will will destroy us.

God has put His crown of thorns around Heaven and through His Word has left vivid instructions as to the

only way we can enter His clean, protected, and Glorious Kingdom.

I think it's only fair that he is asking to conform our Free Will to His Will.

Let us reflect on the phrase "You made your bed, now you have to lye in it".

It's time we remake our beds, and start cleaning our vessels in regards to God because that's the

most important way for us to secure our way into His clean Heaven.
© Copyright 2008 Echo (godsdominion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1461374-Look-What-We-Have-Done