*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541063-Ask-Yourself
by Echo
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1541063
This is for those that don't truly know who they are.
    What's in a face?  Do you feel comfort when you look into someone's eyes?  Can you actually imagine what they are thinking, or feeling?  How are they?  How have they been?  Where have they been?  What have they been through?  Are they normal?  Are they sick?  Do they have a happy life?  Are they in love?  Are they loved?  Is that someone you'd like to get to know?  Can you trust them?  Will they trust you?  Can you sincerely call them a friend? Is there a hidden face behind the one you're looking at?  Are they intelligent?  Is beauty really only skin deep?  Are their eyes truly the windows to their soul?  Has age set in and made them look tired?

    Many things you can ask when you look at a face, but, do you actually ask yourself any of these questions?  The ultimate question is... have you looked in the mirror lately and asked yourself some of those questions? If you don't know who you are, stop by a mirror and just look.  Look hard, and ask yourself some of the very questions you wouldn't think to ask anyone, and you might find someone you've never seen or met before. Discovering who you are is a beautiful thing, and everyone should take the time to get to know themselves.  A wise person once told me, if you can't be happy with who you are, and learn to take care of yourself, then you cannot and will not be ready to take care of, or be happy with anyone else. 
© Copyright 2009 Echo (godsdominion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541063-Ask-Yourself