*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1461518-Boy-above-all
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1461518
Enrique was not born normal, he was not mortal...
"Noo! Enrique! Why do you have to kill us?!", Enrique recalled this, moaning. He was born with a kind of natural power. He could control the weather. But, he had tried not to expose his phenomenal powers to the world. He was not known, treated as a normal boy, in school. An orphan. He killed his parents. He could not control his anger, when he sees red, the ground shakes. And the victim will fall into the ground... Without a trace.

Enrique walked towards his school, looking at the ground while he walked. Not daring to make eye-contact. "Hey kid, deformed?", a voice called out. Enrique clenched his fist, but cooled down when he remembered that incident, some three years ago.

He walked to school, aware of the dangers awaiting him. He was a psychic, and knew terrorists were coming to invade the town. Today...

"GOGOGO!! TOWN IS UNDER ATTACK! EVACUATE!!" Voices shouted. Everyone screamed, panicking. Enrique sat at his desk. Mrs Paiamel, a foreign teacher asked Enrique to go. A bomb exploded. Enrique quietly asked Mrs Paiamel to leave. The teacher, still worrying, left the room.

Now, Enrique could work in peace. His eyes turned blue, his expression turned serious. Clouds were forming, thunder pealed. Heavy rainwater soon produced a downpour. Enrique smirked. It was his doing.

All the estates on fire were safe now, the fire was estinguished.

Meanwhile, Terrorists below were panicking, they were out of shells. The townspeople shouted a loud cheer. For they thought it was a miracle, Enrique didn't mind. He thought he was a miracle. He stood up quietly and walked slowly toward the field.

"Yesterday's terrorists were arrested by the police after they were out of shells." A news reporter stated. Enrique watched, eyes emotionless. He knew he just saved another day.

It was not because he wanted to gain fame that he started saving the townspeople, since he killed his parents, he vowed to repay for his cruel deeds done by him, with a blank mind. He was pretty happy with his new life, actually.

Enrique decided to stay in this town for eternity, he knew he played an important role in it.
© Copyright 2008 Sofierization (33ownage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1461518-Boy-above-all