*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1467363-Longing
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1467363
a simple yet unfinished story of a girl and guy who think they are ordinary, but are not
A guy meets a girl. like most guys he looks her up and down paying close attention to her female form. He sees nothing unusual or unique about her to him she is just an ordinary girl like any other that he has met, yet there is something that makes him want to know her truly know her, something undescribeable is pulling him to her, as if some devine force is capturing his very soul making him want her in all ways, he wants to know her, truly know her, heart and soul.

A girl meets a guy. She can see him eyeing her from across the room. He is nothing special, she has met his type before. She has become accustomed to the type in her proffession. she tries to shake the mere thought of him out of her mind, yet something makes her take a second look. what is about him that makes her unable to look away. She feels as if her body is begging to be touched by him, to be loved by him in a way that no other man before him has ever loved her. yet she knows not where this feeling comes from. She must know him.

he watches her, not with intent to meet her or to touch her but to have her. his eyes catch hers and almost for a moment they are one soul. one devine enity that no man may break apart. She looks away. he still stares restlessly at her as she moves. his eyes capture ever seductive curve in her figure. the way her hips are over shadowed by a tiny waist, leading to her long flowing legs. her feet are as tiny as if they could fit into a child's shoe yet he wanted to touch them, to take them out of her shoes kissing each toe one by one as if letting her know that one is no more important than the last. he wanted to take her into his arms and hold her close to his chest, to feel her breasts pressed against his, rising as the breath flows from her pouty lips that looked so soft as if they have never been kissed. oh how he would like to be the one to place a tender well placed kiss upon them.  her skin was as pale as the winter snow, but no doubt soft as the finest silken thread. he had to have her he must have her.

She caught his eye why was he looking at her like that. what in the world was his problem. he wasnt looking at her like all the others. the look in his eyes was almost telling her that he wanted her, that he would carry her in his arms and wisk her away, lie her on a bed of fresh picked rose petals.


she sits at the table alone and in dismay with her back turned from the crowd. She is twirling the straw in her drink. Her body begins to grow hot she knows someone is looking at her. She tilts her head up to find him staring at her. Her body begins to shudder as he looks at her. His eyes are as blue as the ocean, they seem to be peircing into her own as if he can see into her very soul. He begins to walk toward her. She has seen him before now she realizes. he is the one that she looks at when she walks by the window, he is the one that never looks back her way. She has always felt as though she was invisible when he is around. How can she tell him that to her he is more than just a man. He is a vision of a god, so strong, yet frightening gentle. She needs him, but more so she needs him to need her, want her, care for her, love her. A crooked smile comes upon his face. Did he just hear that she wonders. Is it possible that he can seep into my thoughts. Does he know what secrets she holds. Does he know the tears that she cries at night when she is alone in her bed. He walks toward her, her face becomes hot, she knows she is turning red. His walk is as smooth. his body seems to dance as he walks toward her, as if he is in a world that plays music that only he can hear. He smiles at her once again as he sits down next to her. She can not even muster up one simple word. Why is he doing this to her, why wont he just tell her what he wants. Does he want to lay next to her at night or does he want to just have her and then leave her alone. He must tell her sometime, but will it be tonight.

they sit and have idle conversation for a minute or two then he asks her to dance. She lets him take her by the hand and pull her on to the dance floor. He pulls her close and she lays her head on his masculine shoulders. His heart is beating so fast and he does not understand why. How is this girl, the one that watches him from the window. She seems so shy and unknown to him, yet he feels as though he has known her all his life. He must have her, he wants her, and not only for a moment, but for an eternity. He tilts her chin up towards him and goes to kiss her, he tells himself if she lets him then he will have her, unreluctantly she returns his kiss. Her kiss makes him feel as though he is on a constant drug trip, away from the harsh realities of the world. is this love that he is feeling or is this just an unrequited night of passion that they are going to expierence together. He decides that no matter which it is as long as he has her in his arms, he will get through, if only for a moment he must have her. He desires her, he wants to own her, not just her body, but also her soul.


© Copyright 2008 jennifer blake (angeljude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1467363-Longing