*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1494779-good-girl-gone-bad
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #1494779
a girl deals with drugs and death, is not finished but criticism is needed please
It wasn't suspossed to be this way. How did her life take this turn?  She was not perfect by any means, but nonetheless was a good girl. I mean sure she had her problems, the same as most girls her age, but she never could have imagined that she would have ended up like this.  These were the kinds of thoughts that ran through her mind each time she got high.



It was the same routine. She would meet her dealer at the old park on Sunset Street, hand him a twenty dollar bill, take the baggy with a slight smile, then go home and begin her night of peaceful destruction.  When she first began she used an old neck-tie her father left behind when he died.  She wasn't very close to her father but she still missed him.  It was a bit sickening to think tha tused the last remnant of him for such a twisted purpose.



Her mouth formed into a little smile as she tied the neck-tie around her upper right arm. Giving her veins a few hard taps with her fingers she placed the tip of the hypodermic needle into her vein, pushing the drugs through her body was almost orgasmic.  A feeling of pleasure overwhelmed her as she lied back on the dusty and torn couch.  She closed her eyes and allowed the drug to take her aways into a peaceful slumber. 
© Copyright 2008 jennifer blake (angeljude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1494779-good-girl-gone-bad