*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1467405-Archangel-Prologue
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1467405
The prologue of the psychological science-fiction Archangel.
A mysterious young man walked up under the blazing sky of the city, wearing a black robe, the blackest of all accompanying him. They walked firmly on the streets of the half-destroyed town, looking into every frightened eye following them. They were heading into the highest building, aiming for the top floor. Even though they were talking, the observer couldn't hear what they are saying, but it was visible that this is very important in the accordance of their plan. The top view of the town was a really beautiful one, at least until yesterday. This time, it was a devastated battlefield, a scene of terror. At least that was what you could see through the eyes of Archangel.

-------------------

Who is the mysterious man?! What is Archangel?!
Coming up next in the chapter "Unforeseen Confidence"
© Copyright 2008 B.Z.Zsombor (shadowclint at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1467405-Archangel-Prologue