*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1469360-Song-of-the-Morning-Mist
Rated: E · Poetry · Spiritual · #1469360
This is a poem about fresh starts and new beginnings.
Song of the Morning Mist

Feel the kiss that I bring.
As the rooster does sing.
The song of the waking dawn.
And feel the dew I do bring, that feels softer than the coat of even the youngest fawn.
Awake Awake, out of bed you must rise.
Wipe away the sand from your once slumbering eyes.
For I bring you a message of a most wonderful day.
A day to be enjoyed at the edge of the forest, or  on a gently rolling hill.
Time to dance and play, oh today will bring you such a wondrous thrill!!
So wake to me, from a slumber as deep as that of a tree.
It is time to don your shoes and get busy like the bees.
For there is no time to waste today!
Much is to be done before the disappearance of the sun, so now you must listen to this song that I sing!
Awake awake, my nature born child, for your mother's call is calling for thee.
Cherish the trees, the buzzing of the bees, and the wondrous song of the sea.
Spring time has come, and alot must be done, but for now, dance and play, with the gentle sway of the breeze.
Now the time has come, for this song to be done, as the sun so does decree.
But do not fret, for again you shall feel the kiss of the mist, as I once again come to wake thee.
© Copyright 2008 Titus Crow (manadethen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1469360-Song-of-the-Morning-Mist