*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1470714-Bloody-and-Strange-Fate-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Death · #1470714
A story about a girl called Archy that has a bloody and strange fate
Red........
Warm.......
I can see my hand is smeared with blood.....
In front of me, I can see a human corpse that already frazzled
I......
I already murdered a person...
In that time, my sight become black, and......
RED......

When I regain my consciousness, I already at my room, lying at my soft bed.
My hand is clean from blood, and everything seems to be normal, maybe it was a dream that I murdered a person.

Immediately, I pick up my watch and......
OMG?! 5:30?!
So, I'm hurrying and put my clothes on without take a bath first...
After I pick up my school bag and out from my grey colored house gate, I walk through the townpark....

But, I didnt go to school!

"What a lazy day today, and why I must go to school anyway if I'm this lazy?"

So, I change my step, and turn back to the townpark
When I was sitting down in the bench, surprisingly somebody touch my shoulder from my back.
Immediately, I stand up because I was surprised, and the person who touched my shoulder is....

"Aaa.....sir?"
"What happen to you Archy? Why didn't you go to school?"
"Aaah....let me explain sir, its......."

In the same moment that man who actually is my math teacher is destroyed into a piece.
His blood is everywhere, and it becomes a rain of blood, and I only could standing in front of him while I was got scared.....
From behind the corpse, a girl appeared and she licks her finger that washed by the fresh blood of my math teacher.
That girl keep walking and getting closer to me while she shows of her cuspid.
Without thinking any longer, I'm running as fast as I can even I dont know where should I go, and I also know that girl is chasing me.

But, that girl is faster than me and pull my hand........
© Copyright 2008 RavenGirl (maria168 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1470714-Bloody-and-Strange-Fate-1