*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1470721-Bloody-and-Strange-Fate-2
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Death · #1470721
A story about a girl called Archy that has a bloody and strange fate
Surprisingly, she pull me and hug me....
I only cant do anything, and let her kiss my neck even I'm sweaty. Then, she whispered something in my ear....

"What a cute girl you are......dont worry, I wont kill you...."

This time, I really really can't move my body, and my sight is not as clear as before....
I also, not brave enough to look at my back, to look to that girl who hugs me....
Maybe I shouldn't absent today....

....................

When I regain my consciousness, I was in a huge soft bed. Beside the bed, I can see a small desk where somebody put my schoolbag in it. Maybe,I just pick up my bag and run away from this place, but how?

This place is strange for me, even the atmosphere is really relaxing. Then, the door was opened and that killer girl came. she get closer to me with smile. Maybe, her words not to kill me is right, but what's her purpose?

"I have told you, I will not hurt you"
"You...."

I can see her green eye looking at me softly. Her long black hair seems so beautiful in this room. Her face is so sweet, even I'm still cannot forget her cold-blooded-eyes, when she murdered my math teacher.

Then, she rub my cheek softly, using her soft hand. I'm not moving while she do that, even I know, these fingers ever colored with fresh blood.

"What's your name?"
"My name...."
"Yes"
"Archy......."
"Know my name?"
"No...."
"Are you sure? I think I have told you my name last night"

I was surprised when she told me that. Then she push me until I lie in the bed. Now, there's no change to run away, I even can't move. Who's this mysterious girl?

"Archy.....what a cute, how come you forgot about wahat happened last night"

She told me that softly in my ear, even I know she do it straightly. She really treat me softly.

"What happen?!"
"Dont you remember that you just killed your own friend?"
"Wh-Who?! Who are you?!"

She didnt answer me, she only chuckling and hug me.

"Who? Who are you?"
"Are you sure you want to know?"
"Why?"
"Because I am a...........a Blood Hunger"
"You?! A vampire?!"
"Maybe, I also love human's soul, and also love to kill them one by one, except you"

Then she laughing while she licking my cheek with her tongue. I only could let her do that while I'm holding my shock. This body who hug me is not a human, and she even can kill me whenever she want.

"Tell me, why you should get scared of me?"
"Wh-what do you mean?"
"I can hear your heart beat"
"How can I..."
"Relax, anyway you wont live in the same world as before"
"M-Me?!"
"Maybe I'm not a human, but I need you to be in my side"
"M-me?!"
"How come I dont want to be with the one who save me from your friend who secretly become a Hunter of Blood Hunter. With what you have done, automatically you agreed to join me"
"Im-impossible! It's impossible that I want to kill my own friend!"
"Relax, you still can enjoy your normal life, but you must come to the townpark after the school is over, I will wait you in there, just remember that you cant run away, because I will chase you and even kill those around you"

Then she kiss my forehead, and everything become black....
© Copyright 2008 RavenGirl (maria168 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1470721-Bloody-and-Strange-Fate-2