*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1472935-The-Mother
by Gataki
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1472935
basically about a ghost wanting to come back to live with her mother's help.
One day I went strolling in the woods and I saw a white figure.She wor a whiteflowing dress. her face was so white it looked as if it wasn't there. If I wasn't careful i wouldn't have notice she was there because she was so translucent. I saw a pretty green, gold, and brown leaves through her. She was coming out of the dark gloomy woods. It was a full moon outside. Then I got an uneasy feeling and ran and told my mother.
She said " I know you saw a ghost. the white figure's name Marinda. She prowls the woods because she is curse on her to walk forever until she can be replaced."
"Why?" I said.
" She only wanted to save her mother and to live forever.Her mother is still alive but she prowls the gloomy woods waiting until the day where her daughter can come back and live. Her chance to be alive is around the corner because she as to wait exactly fifty yearson a full moon to come back."
The white figure came out and said in a creepy voice. " Mother, can she take my place?"
Mother told her " She is ready and It is time."
The next thing I knew was I was in the woods. I looked at my hands and saw nothing.
WHERE ARE MY HANDS!!
I saw nothing but air not even my pink healthy hands. I realized then I was a ghost. I will have to walk the woods alone never ever to have the feeling of the sun on my skin.
© Copyright 2008 Gataki (gataki127 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1472935-The-Mother