*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1473556-Danger-in-the-Moonlight
by Hsnead
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Young Adult · #1473556
A story of a 15-year-old teen werewolf and her struggles.
Background Infomation: Scarlet Moon looks like the average teen girl and a normal Sophmore attending Green Bay High School. What a select few know is that this is far from the truth. Her pack consists of Jamaline, the pack leader and Alpha, Drew, the commedian of the group, Addison, Scarlet's closest friend, Jasmine, Jamaline's twin sister, and Gary, the main support and secret keeper of the group, and Scarlet, the beta and healer of the group. Jamaline is a guy, just to prevent any gender confusion of his name and he's Scarlet's boyfriend. All six of the group together make up Geen Bay's werewolf pack. This pack is known as the most secretive of the werewolf packs in all of Chicago City. With this said, let's start her story of twisted fate, trust, betrayal, and friendship.

                      I'm laughing at Addie's (Addison's nickname) impression of Mr. Markistine. Drew comes up with a better joke and teases me about my frizzy hair and I punch him in his arm. Suddenly, everything vansihes and my world turns red and black and I search franticly for my friends, only to see them dead in front of me, each of them having a single silver bullet wound in their chests. I quickly run away from my friends feeling sick to my stomache. I turn a corner around an alley and come to a dead end. I turn around and face the street only to see a guy standing and smirking at me. Before I have time to scream, I see the bullet making a straight shot to my chest and then I hear this loud, booming sound.

                      Screaming for a moment and breaking into a cold sweat. I stare blankly up at the ceiling in my room. 'It was only a dream, Scarlet, none of it was real.' I think to myself while I waited for my breathing to return to normal. Once it did, I sit up and turn off my annoying alarm clock that says, '6:45am' on it. 
© Copyright 2008 Hsnead (darkraven31 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1473556-Danger-in-the-Moonlight