*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1482907-the-day-that-seven-children-got-missing
by glory
Rated: E · Short Story · Writing.Com · #1482907
mysyery after mystery discover the shocking truth behind the missing children.
The day that seven children got missing
On a clear, sunny afternoon, Mr. Robinson’s children took the bus to merry dale school. The driver Bill was a kind man, who was always smiling, was easy to hang out with and was very open.

The children of Mr. Robinson were Eugenia, Runny, Carol, Cuban, Sandy, Adam and Stephanie. They got into the bus and headed to school but the peculiar thing is that they haven’t been seen or heard from for four days and there is no suspect. When the team of investigators called the “impossible sisters” heard about the case they decided to solve it.
The impossible sisters were Jodie the oldest, Karen the youngest and Jane. The funny thing about these three is that they are only a bunch of kids. I mean Jodie is 14, Karen is 11 and Jane is 12.so you see as an adult you’ll think what can they possibly do they think that this is a joke. The impossible sisters weren’t popular at all.

The girls decided that this was an awesome case to deal with and they took it up from the police. They went to Mr. Robinson’s house to get as much information as they can. Mr. Robinson was a bit surprised when he saw them because he was thinking that the investigators would be a bit older. He thought, what can a bunch of 12 year olds do? that even the police themselves couldn’t do
© Copyright 2008 glory (musicrks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1482907-the-day-that-seven-children-got-missing