*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1483802-The-8-Kingdoms-Summary
by Kami
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1483802
The tale of a young girl when she goes on the adventure of her life.
+=~-*Currently the first chapter is still a work in progress. Please wait until I manage to finish it for me to post it, thank you..*-~=+



A small summary, though, is right here:

Endica, called Endi, lives in the country of Sylia. She lost her parents when she was young, and was placed in the care of the church. There she became a priestess-in-training. One day while attending a ball that all church workers had to attend; that was on, though not in dedication to, her 15th birthday, one of the men started...'bothering' her and when she pushed him away, the balcony he landed on fell to the ground. The other party goers noticed this and blamed her; not just for his likely death, but also for the destruction of the castle when it began to fall apart. She fled into the woods, and met a traveling gypsy who used her fortune telling to show Endi that she had inherited magic from the royal bloodlines of 8 different lost civilizations from her parents. It was only heard of that particular combination of those bloodlines, and the magic that came from it was also only heard to be used for great destruction and in some legends, the end of the world. Endi pleads to know a way to rid herself of the magic from the gypsy. Soon thereafter, she finds herself traveling all across land, sea and air in search of the 8 lost cites to find a magic artifact from each. Along the way she acquires friends and enemies, all while trying not to bring about the end of the world.
© Copyright 2008 Kami (samikami at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1483802-The-8-Kingdoms-Summary