*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1484884-The-Black-Sun
Rated: E · Short Story · Sci-fi · #1484884
We are limited by what we know, are imaginations hindered by what we have seen.
Prelude:
The Warriors of the Black Sun, the silent crusaders. They were known by many, seen by few, and when they struck it was a swift addition to fearsome myth, the rumors spreading like ripples silently over the galaxy. Whole civilizations gone in the blink of an eye, homes empty, streets quiet, almost as if they disapeared in the middle of what they were doing. There have been very few claims of sightings of the fabled shadow warriors, well none since the last person who gave a plausible reason to the the last major disapearance of the planet Lapol's entire populace disapeared himself, along with his crew, the port he was docked at, the city the port was located at, and all land within a 500 km radius of his last know location. So nobody talks of it anymore, and so the legend of the Warriors of the Black Sun grows silently across the NeverSpace.

© Copyright 2008 Muncle_Man (muncle_man at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1484884-The-Black-Sun