*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486316-Meet-My-Fianc-Chapter-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shike
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1486316
Gabriel is reunited with his fiancé, Lyn.
-Chapter One-

This all started when I went to Japan for my Great-grandfather's funeral. I was 6 years old at the time and I was sad because he used to be so nice to me. Anyway when we read his will, it revealed he had secretly arranged my marriage, because he had arranged my parent's and his parents had arranged his, it was sort of a tradition now.
I was sent to live with her family so I could get to know her better and she was sent to do the same. This went on for two years before it became too expensive. 6 passed before I saw Lyn again.

6 years later

Gabriel yawned. Summer had become boring, since his summer job consisted of him working at construction sites and now there wouldn't be a job for a while. He had just finished a big job a week ago. As he turned down the volume of the tv, he heard the door bell ring. He sighed a lazy sigh and went over to the door. He opened the door with a bored look on his face.

"Ye-!" That was all he got to say before a girl jumped on him. "Woah!" he yelled as he hit the floor. He groaned and looked at the girl. She had her head on his chest and was sobbing. She hugged him tightly, making the remaining air in his lungs escape.

The girl had a strong resemblance to Sailor Moon, her waist-long golden blond hair spread on her back. She was wearing a jean jacket, a white shirt and a mini-skirt. "Uhh...are you ok?" he asked., trying to ignore the increasing pain on the back of his head. The girl looked up, tears rolling down her cheek. "I finally found you..." she said, once again resting her head on his chest.
© Copyright 2008 Shike (shike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486316-Meet-My-Fianc-Chapter-One