*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1487982-First-Meeting-For-Ash
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1487982
First meeting of my fursona Reynard and Asheron, done for him as a gift. Love you Ash.
         Reynard nearly ran off the plane, his carry-on thumping against his leg from his quick pace, catching only bits of what was spoken over the intercom.  His baggage was to be picked up at carousel B-5, and that was all he needed to know, he just wanted to get off the plane.  It wasn’t that he hated flying, no he actually enjoyed it.  He just didn’t trust that a hundred ton piece of metal would stay in the air.  Whenever he wanted to fly, he much would have preferred to do it by his own power…. If that would ever be possible again.

         Regardless, it wasn’t the time to be thinking about that, he needed to find Ash, and then pick up his luggage.  Normally, the snow leopard could have just met him here, right outside the plane terminal.  However, because of tightened security and crap, Ash wouldn’t be able to get far without a ticket, so Rey had to go find him in the lobby.  He didn’t think it would be that hard, after all, how many snow leopards do you see?  Well, at least Rey had never seen that many.  But in the off chance that they just happened to be more common in this part of the world, Rey would be very easy for Ash to pick out.  Sure, he was a fox, and they were exceptionally common, but he was a somewhat unique fox; he had dragon blood.

         It wasn’t a lot, even less than a fourth and really did nothing to change his fur color or anything, just added a bit of black along his spine, but it did grant him some unusual features.  First off, he had horns.  They weren’t very big, shorter than his ears, but horns nonetheless.  He also had a few spikes along the back of his neck, thin and long, acting more or less like long, hard hair lying across his back.  He also had small ones on his elbows, but they were rather hard to notice.  He had also had wings at one point, but…. Long story short, they were clipped while he was still young, leaving small spine-like nubs in their place.  Perhaps the smallest and hardest to notice of all his physical traits, was that his claws and fangs were slightly longer, but extremely sharper.  That however, was not realized unless he used them on you, then you’d be able to feel the difference, unless by chance you knew many foxes and cared enough to note the size of their claws or fangs and so could compare.

         His eyes, however, oh they were interesting.  He had both a set of Vulpine and Draconic eyes that seemed to occupy the same space.  Simply put, they changed.  Most often he had one of each; a blue one with a round pupil, and a red one with a slitted pupil, but they could shift depending on his mood or emotions.  If he was feeling excessively submissive, shy, scared, quiet or withdrawn, they were both bright blue fox eyes that made him look so adorable.  On the off chance he was feeling a little dommish, angry, exceptionally bold or mischievous; they became the infernal looking draconic eyes, making him appear even more intimidating.

         People often said, as a joke of course, that he had two spirits; that of a fox, and one of a dragon, and that each “controlled” one eye, but occasionally one took over.  Reynard just laughed at these types of things, knowing fully well that it couldn’t possibly be true.  Sure it did seem like a likely theory, made sense when you thought about it, but two spirits in one body was simply impossible.

         Those thoughts swirling in his head, all branching from the single thought of how he and Ash would be able to recognize each other, almost caused him to actually miss the cat, or at least he assumed it was him.  Gods he hoped it was him; it would just be so embarrassing if it wasn’t.  His ears flattened as he began to feel extremely nervous, his dragon eye shifting to accommodate those feelings, he began to walk toward the snow leopard he had spotted.  About halfway there the cat spotted him as well and smiled, fully convincing Rey that it was Ash as he ran the rest of the way, almost bowling him over.

         “Ash!” he cried, throwing his arms around him as he clung to him.

         The snow leopard chuckled and gently embraced the fox who had started trembling a little, most likely from a mixture of excitement and nervousness.  Ash held him close, tracing his paw over one of his neck spies and chuckled again.  “Careful Rey, it would be a bad idea to impale me on the first day.”

         The fox winced, laying down the spikes that had stood in his moment of excitement.  “Sorry…”

         Ash chuckled once more, giving him a slight squeeze.  “Don’t worry Foxums.” He gave him another squeeze before pulling him back enough to look at him face to face.  “How was your flight?”

         Reynard quickly shook his head.  “I don’t like flying, at last not in a piece of metal.”

         “Well you’re on he ground now, so don’t worry.”  Ash then leaned forward and gave the fox a soft kiss on his nose, the fox blushing in response.  ‘Come on; let’s go get your luggage.”

         The fox blushed a bit more as he gave a shy smile. “Yes Master.”

         Ash chuckled, “Good girl.” Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a collar, fastening it around Reynard’s neck who just grinned shyly and glanced at the other furs out f the corner of his eye, feeling a little Embarrassed as Ash attached a leash to the collar, giving it a slight tug.

         “Come on then, this way pet.” He said, leading the fox with the leash.  Rey followed silently, dropping his head a little embarrassed.  Ash noticed this sand merely chuckled, tugging a bit more on the leash.

         They managed to retrieve the fox’s baggage without much incident.  Only a few furs really paying much attention to them, only one commenting at all, much much less than Rey had thought.  At times Ash had to give an extra tug since Rey slowed down and almost stopped every time someone looked at him for longer than glance.  It was a miracle they made it to the car before morning.

         “You know,” Ash said as he loaded his mate’s luggage in the back. “We don’t have to use it if you don’t want.” He hooked a finger into the collar and gave a gentle tug to show what he was talking about, pulling him around to the door and opening it for him.

         “No no…” Rey replied as he sat down, still feeling a little shy.  “It’s not that, it’s just… I’m not used to people watching me like that.  I-I’ll get used to it master.”

         Ash hmphed and grinned.  “You better,” he said, closing the door and walking around to the driver’s side where he got in.  “‘Cause you’re mine now and you’re not going anywhere without that collar to prove it.”

         Reynard flicked an ear.  “Um, ‘yours’, Master?”  The fox knew perfectly well what Ash meant, just, as with before in their texts and emails to each other, he liked to hear Ash say it every now and again.

         “That’s right,” the cat said with a nod.  “You belong to me now; I can do whatever I want to you,” He grabbed at the foxes crotch to prove his pint, “and there is nothing you can do about it, right bitch?”

         Rey merfed and squirmed as Ash grabbed him, fighting the instinct to push is paw away.  “Y-yes Master!”

         “Good, now be a good whore and give master a blow job.”

         Rey spazzed for a moment, tilting his head slightly and looking at Ash confusedly, thinking he may have misheard. 

         “Well, you going to keep master waiting?” the leopard asked, furrowing his brow slightly.

         Reynard gulped, glancing outside the windows at the furs he could see out there. “H-here, Master?”

         “No Bitch, I just said it now for my health, I really meant tomorrow, of course I meant here!  If I’m not off by the time we get home…” He ran a sharp claw down over the fox’s chest threateningly.  “You’re going to be very, very sorry…”  And without another word, the snow leopard started the car and began the drive home, leaving Rey bewildered.

         He would glance down at Master’s crotch, and then back up at him, hesitating before finally deciding Master was serious.  He undid his seat belt, leaning down to lay his head on Master’s lap, bringing his foot paws up to curl u on his seat as he nuzzled into his Master’s groin, feeling his already hard cock inside his  pants.  Master said nothing, so Rey brought his paws up to groped at Master through his clothing.

         “No time for that Pet,” He said with a small growl.  “It’s closer than you think.”

         Rey’s ears folded back against his head, whimpering quietly to himself as he began to undo Master’s pants, having a little trouble with the button as the car bounced and jiggled on the poorly kept streets.  Soon he was able to get it undone, and pull the flaps away to reveal Master’s fully erect cock, wasting no time in taking it into his muzzle, using his tongue to trace along the barbs on it.  Without waiting for any input from Master, he began to suck on it gently, also starting to bob his head along its length.

         Ash purred above him, but said nothing, and so Rey increased his efforts.  He used one of his paws to fondle Master’s balls, and the other to squeeze around the base of his shaft, using it as a guard as he quickened his head movements.  He was rewarded with pre that starting leaking from the tip of the feline cock, which the fox swallowed thankfully as he continued at his current pace, giving the base of Master’s cock another squeeze which produced another pleasurable purr from Master.  Rey then began to stroke his master’s cock with his one paw in time with his head movements, keeping it just in front of his nose as he moved up and down on his master’s cock, causing more pre to flow forth that Rey hungrily swallowed up.

         This continued for several moments, Reynard’s speed building up as he got lost in Master’s cock, savoring the taste of his pre and waiting eagerly for the real treat.  At times he would pull completely off so he could lick he entire length, slowing some of the pre that would leak to land on t5he top of his head as he nuzzled the cock, rubbing the barbed surface along the top f his muzzle, watching its tip move closer to his eyes as he did so.  He had become so lost in it that he didn’t notice the car had been turned off until he felt Master’s paw on the top of his head.  Flicking his eats as he imagined what must have happened, he nervously looked up at his master who was grinning down at him.

         “We’re home Bitch.” He said, his grin broadening.

         “Rey’s ears folded back against his head, suddenly feeling a little scared, not liking that grin.  “B-but Master!” he whined, holding his master’s cock to the side of his head like it could protect him.  “I haven’t finished!”

         Ash merely chuckled.  “I know, now get your furry ass inside.  I’ll take care of your luggage and deal with you shortly.” He then gripped Rey’s hair and pulled him up by it, pointing to the door as he handed the fox a key.  Rey accepted the key after a moments glance at Master before padding to the door, his tail drooping a bit.  With a shaky paw he unlocked and opened the door, leaving it open for Master as he stepped in.

         The house seemed fairly simple, nothing extraordinary.  The walls were white and a little bare, Ash having decided to save the decorating for when Reynard would be there to have a say s well.  The First room inside was… hell, Rey didn’t know if it was called a living room, family room, greeting room, foyer or whatever, but whatever it was called, that’s what it was.  It had the couches and the T.V. and was connected to the kitchen, this noticeable because he could see it through another doorway.  Rey also noticed that there were a few pictures hanging here above the couch, and after moving closer to examine them, he realized that they were his pictures; pictures he had attempted to draw and then emailed to the snow leopard.  None of them were the yiff ones he’d attempted, thank God, but his ears still lowered embarrassedly as he looked them over.  He really didn’t like how most of these turned out, but apparently Ash did.

         He turned around quickly as he heard a sound by the door, seeing Ash easily carrying all of his bags inside at once, granted he didn’t have that much luggage anyway.  Just some clothes, a few books, his notebooks that had his writing… and that was about it.  Still, Rey remembered he had trouble carrying them all, but he was a lot weaker than Ash anyway.  The reminder of how much stronger the cat was than him caused his ears to flick down.  Normally he would find it extremely hot, the fact that he could easily overpower the scrawny fox, but right now… he didn’t know if it was good thing.

         Seeing the fox look at him, Ash smiled. “Just stay right there pet, I’ll deal with you in a moment.”  He then turned down a different corridor the fox hadn’t noticed while coming in, to the bedroom most likely to drop off the bags.  Rey just gulped quietly to himself and sat down on one of the couches, trying to figure out what his punishment would be.

         He would have like to think that Master was just joking, that he would start slow and simple as he had just moved in and would need to adapt to the new life style. But if that was the case, he didn’t think Ash would have been so… so Dom just now in the car.  And now that the fox thought about it, he probably wasn’t kidding, and it was entirely Rey’s fault.  About a month ago, Rey had mentioned to Ash in one of their texts that he didn’t quite like the idea of things starting all slow and awkward when they would first meet, and if that was the reason Ash was starting so strong, he would have no choice but to deal with it and perhaps applaud the cat’s memory; he himself had completely forgotten about that until just now.

         Rey shook his head to clear his thoughts, focusing back on the present situation.  When he looked up, he realized that Ash had left the door open; obviously the cat wouldn’t have been able to close it while carrying all the bags.  Stealing a quick look around to see if the he was coming back, Rey stood and padded over to the door to close and lock it. Before he could turn around though, a large weight slammed into him from behind, slamming him into the door.  Thankfully he missed the doorknob, but it had also hit him too fast to raise his neck spikes defensively, and now they were pinned between him and the weight.  He whined softly and struggled, not aware that it was Ash until the snow leopard growled.

         “Did I tell you you could move, Bitch?” Ash growled, pressing him further up against the door.  The fox in response whimpered and squirmed against him.

         “Master! I was just closing the door!” He pleaded.

         The leopard growled, moving a paw to close around the fox’s neck and give a warning squeeze, causing him to whimper again and fall silent. He held his paw their, giving only a little force behind his squeeze before he curled his fingers around his collar and pulled him back, letting him up off the door.  “Come on whore, time for your punishment…”

         Rey followed wordlessly, admittedly a little afraid, as Ash led him to the bedroom, throwing him in by his collar as he closed the door.

         “On the bed, Bitch.”

         The fox nodded, a little confused, and did as he was told, choosing to lay on his belly rather than his back, that way he wouldn’t feel awkward watching his master as he did whatever it was he was going to do; he would just be watching the pillow instead.  He honestly didn’t know what was going on, as he didn’t think simple butt-sex would be a punishment, so there had to be something more.  Apparently Ash was going all out, which scared Rey a little.  The fox had often told Ash that he enjoyed rape (although, technically, it wasn’t rape if he enjoyed it), told him he had thought the idea was kind of hot, and they had even role played some scenarios in their texts and emails, scenarios where Rey would be screaming for Ash to stop, for whatever reason, yet the snow leopard would continue on at full force.  If that was to happen now, how could Rey stop him if it started to hurt too much?  Especially this soon before his tail could get used to it.

         He was just about to voice his thoughts to Ash when he suddenly felt the cat shove a piece of cloth into his open muzzle, then pinning it shut with his paws as he proceeded to tie it closed with some rope.  Rey started to thrash, bringing his paws up to try an hold Ash’s paws off, at lest long enough to tell him to wait a moment so he could express his concerns, but with the cloth held in his clamped muzzle, he could only emit muffled sounds of protests as he squirmed, unable to budge Ash’s paws at all, as he the cat was much stronger than him.  In no time at all, Ash had managed to tie off the fox’s muzzle, despite his struggles, locking in the muffling rag as well.  He then climbed up and sat on top of the fox, pinning him down to the bed as he slipped Rey’s shirt off, forcing his paws up above his head where he was able to grab them and tie them together, Rey unable to fight back in any way pinned as he was.  As soon as his paws were bound, Ash looped some more rope around the bindings and then tied that to the headboard above his head before sliding off him to move over to his legs.  Rey kicked and flailed, doing his best to keep his legs out of reach as he tried to wriggle his wrists free.  In response, Ash merely began to undo his pants and slide them off, the waistband keeping his legs together as it slid down to his ankles, making it harder to kick and flail.  Sliding one leg off, he quickly grabbed the bare ankle before the fox could start kicking again and started to tie it to one of the corner posts of the bed, making the rope taught o the fox couldn’t move it without pulling on is arms uncomfortably.  To grab his other leg, which was now doing its best to flail and remain out of reach, the cat merely needed to grab the fox’s pants still hanging off it hold I still that way, repeating the procedure so Rey was completely bound, hand and foot, to the bed.  Naked. 

         It was at this point, since he didn’t need to worry about flailing anymore, the fact that he was naked set in.  Blushing beneath his fur, he lowered his tail down beneath his legs to cover his entrance as he continued to squirm feebly.  This caused Ash to laugh.  “Oh, is my slut feeling a little shy?”  Chuckling quietly he grabbed the fox’s tail and yanked up on it, revealing his tight pink hole.  Rey merfed through his gag and squirmed as Ash purred lustfully.  “My my my, how tight you look Bitch…”

         Rey then felt the snow leopard moving, and tried to turn to see what he was doing.  However, he couldn’t turn his head enough without twisting or pulling on his bound arms, and he couldn’t make out what he was doing simply by looking out of the corner of his eye.  It wasn’t long before he figured it out though, hearing the “flap” of the cat’s clothing as it his the floor, and not long after feeling his cock lay against his tail.

         Rey began to panic slightly.  Sure, he wanted to feel Ash’s cock inside him, and yeah, he was getting a bit aroused by this, but he didn’t think he was for it to happen this way, he would have preferred a gentle start to let his tail adjust first.  Ash was obviously going to be rough, and that fact as well as his barbs…. He just didn’t think he could do it so soon.  And worse, he was gagged!  He had just remembered now that they had already assigned a safe word, but now he couldn’t even say it!  This was definitely not a situation he wanted to be in, not yet anyway.  He already acknowledged that this was arousing to him, and he was starting to grow a little hard, but still, he wasn’t ready for something like this! Undoubtedly his erection would vanish once the pain started.

         He pulled and squirmed, trying to either slip an arm free to remove his gag, or at least a leg to buy him time while he worked on the arms.  However, the bindings didn’t give, no matter how much he wriggled and squirmed.  This as well as his muffled whines only seemed to spur Ash on; obviously it had been a bad idea to explain with such zeal how he loved rape and would often fight back to make it seem real.          

         “That’s it, squirm Bitch,” Ash said, confirming the fox’s fears.  “I love it when you squirm….” He added, pulling back so that the head of his cock now pressed against Rey’s opening, pushing gently to let it slowly start to slide in. He continued in this seemingly gentle manner until the head of his cock had disappeared into Rey’s tail before forcefully slamming the rest in, causing the bound fox to rug on his bindings, yelping loudly around his gag, tensing against the painful intrusion.  Ash continued on regardless, not even stopping to give him time to adjust, already thrusting in and out of his tail.  Reynard groaned into the pillow through his gag, squirming against the feline cock, just trying to find some position or angle to make it hurt less.  The barbs on the snow leopard’s cock were painfully scratching against his inner walls; he wouldn’t have been surprised if he started bleeding.

         The cat merely moaned, wrapping his arms around Rey’s chest and holding him tightly biting into his neck as well.  Obviously Ash thought the fox’s struggles were just him playing along, and so wasn’t going to let up until he finished.  Reynard therefore gave up his fight, just trying to relax and hopefully cause the pain to diminish.  God, he should have practiced with a larger, and perhaps even a barbed dildo…

         “That’s it,” Ash purred.  “Take it Bitch…” he moaned again, slamming his hips exceptionally hard against the fox, who in response yelped and jerked suddenly.  The cat continued his brutal assault, the poor fox trying not to cry out or squirm too much as he got faster and faster.  Rey’s own cock was starting to grow, but only slightly, the pain stopping this from being too arousing as he had thought; he was aroused by the fact he was being raped, but it hurt too much, and pain wasn’t something he liked too much.

         Over time Ash’s thrusts became easier and started to hurt less.  Rey was sure Ash was pre-ing, that would definitely help, but he was aloes afraid some blood might be acting as a lubricant.  At that moment Ash bit down hard into the fox’s neck, starting to slam awkwardly into him as he came close to his climax.  Rey in response clenched his teeth down on the rag, pulling on his restraints again.  Ash then strengthened his bite, causing the fox to whine loudly when suddenly he felt the feline cock pulsate within him, and then the warmth of the cat’s seed spread and start to fill him.  Regardless of the pain in his ass, he couldn’t help but moan and squirm at the feeling and the pleasure of the warm seed deep inside him.

         The leopard murred, releasing his neck as he laid down atop Rey, nuzzling into his neck, bringing one paw up to undo his gag.  “Mmmm….  I’m so glad your finally here Rey…” he squeezed him in a tight hug, purring loudly.

         Rey flexed his jaw, trying to get the taste of the rag out of his mouth, flattening his ears.  He couldn’t tell Ash that he had just hurt him… he didn’t want to ruin the first day, and Ash was happy, thinking he had done something nice for his mate.  He supposed it would just have to be his little secret.

         “Yeah Ash, me too.”





--------------------------------------



Like the story?  I'm taking commissions.  Email for information
© Copyright 2008 Canis_Lupis (leosolaris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1487982-First-Meeting-For-Ash