*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488160-When-Girls-are-chatting
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Children's · #1488160
Girls in a chatroom play dragonslayer
They sat on her computers on different locations of the world. The girls met into a chatroom called #dragonslay.
Curiosity brought their into it. What was that about slaying a dragon.
Into this chatroom waited two other persons. One was called "Chatmaster" and the second person "Red Dragon".
The Chatmaster was very happy about the seven girls entering his realm. And they where young! Anija13, Shara12, Nadin14, Katania13, Masha11, Sunlight10
and Bellygirl15.
"Hey girls", he said.
"Hi chatmaster", they answered. "What this room is about?".
"It's a room for girls only. They can slay dragons here", he said.
"Slay dragons? And how", Sunlight10 asked.
"Everyone of you tells me what weapon she want to use. But no modern weapons, only spear, knife, sword, lance, bow and so on", the Chatmaster said.

"And then?", Anija13 asked.
"Then everybody of you should strip their feet, because girls should alway fight dragons barefoot", he said.
"But I am alway barefoot", Nadin14 answered.
"I am too, its summer", Masha11 said.
"I exposed my feet now", Shara12 told him.
"And I am barefoot too", Anija13 said, touching her little feet.
"At home I walk barefoot the whole time", Sunlight10 responded.
"And I am barefoot outdoors too", Katania13 said.
"I love to walk in heavy shoes and expose my wet feet and smell them", Bellygirl15 said.

"Cool, everybody is barefoot, the dragon will suffer from it. He hates barefoot girls", Chatmaster said.
The Red Dragon roared.
"Do you hear him suffer because of your feet? He knows that barefoot girls are able to slay him".
"I will use a long lance to reach his hidden stomach", Nadin14 smiled.
"Give me a bow and arrows. And a knife", Sunlight10 said.
"I prefer some spears I can throw into his body", Katania13 told the Chatmaster.
Masha11 wanted a long, big sword, Shara12 too and Anija13 prefered the same lance, Nadin14 took.
"Give me a harpoon with ten sharp sticks", Bellygirl15 said.
The Chatmaster gave them all their weapons.
"Attack", he said.

The Red Dragon moved to the little girls. Sunlight10 said : "I aim with my bow to his neck and shot into it - yes, i hit".
"Wow, Sunlight10, do it again", Nadin14 replied. "I go with my long lance to his side".
"I go to the other side", Anija13 said.
"Yes, stab the beast from both sides, I aim my harpoon to his chest", 'Shara12 said.
The Dragon roared, walking to Sunlight10 and beat her to the ground.
"Help her", Katania13 yelled, throwing her first spear into the dragons body.
The beast turned to her, lifting his head in pain.
"I roll under the dragon, while he is walking to Katania13", Sunlight10 said.

"Use this chance, Sunlight", Bellygirl15 yelled. "Into the underside, now".
"I take my knife and stab it into the dragons underside", Sunlight10 said.
The red dragon roared, jerking upwards.
"I do it again", she said smiling.
The dragon turned his neck around, unable to protect his defenceless belly.
"And again, and again", Sunlight10 laughted.
The dragon was screaming, rearing up and lifting his neck upwards.
"Yes, Sunlight, stab this beast, make him rear and suffer more", Bellygirl15 said.
"I stab the soft belly, again and again and again", Sunlight snickered.
"Thats so hot, Sunlight. Do it further, faster, deeper", Bellygirl15 was screaming, moving her hips back and forth.
The Red Dragon reared desperately into the air, screaming und suffering.
"Lets attack him, while he rears up", Nadin14 said, trusting her lance into one side of his belly.
"I push my lance right into his exposed stomach", Anija13 said.
"I climb his back with my bare feet and ram a spear into it", Katania13 laughted.
"And I stab the soft belly over and over again", Sunlight10 cheered.

Bellygirl15 almost fell down, her hips trusting hard. She was close to orgasm. She wrote : "I shot my harpooooon deeep into his bare stomach".
She was longing for the answer of Red Dragon.
The Red Dragon went to his hidlegs, rearing up more. He was screaming, flexing his long neck in ever direction.
"Here, Sunlight. Took my lance", Anija14 said and threw her lance to Sunlight10.
She catched her, pointing it directly to the dragons stomach.
The Red Dragon fell down again and impaled herself on that lance.
Into that very moment Bellygirl15 came to orgasm, arching her back and fell from her chair.
"I roll away from under the dragons belly", Sunlight10 said.
The Red Dragon collapsed.
"Wow, thats hot, we finnished him, girls", Katanie13 yelled.
With a last tremble, the dragon arched his neck upwards and finally died.
All girls cheered, danced barefoot around into the chat and the Chatmaster smiled.
© Copyright 2008 Teenage Matadora (teenagematado at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488160-When-Girls-are-chatting