*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488162-Gator-Fun
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Death · #1488162
Girls buy a alligator and "play" with it!
It was a sunday afternoon. Jenny was waiting for her best friends. They where talking about a special present they wanted to show Jenny.
And so the six girls stood before Jennys House, waiting to get in.
Jenny opened the door and let her friends come in. Her parents went away till Monday evening and the girls wanted to celebrate their freedom.
The girls brought a big plastic bag which must contain the present, Jenny thought.
Before she could ask, her friends led her to the big table in the kitchen and slowly opened the bag.
Jenny jumped behind her seat.
It was an alligator! And not a small one!
"Why did you brought such an animal into my home?", Jenny asked.
"Hey, dont have fear. We flip him over, so he cant harm you", Sabrina said.
"Do it now, flip this beast over on the back if you want to show it to me", Jenny answered.
They did. Flipping over this alligator was easy for six strong girls. They pulled the plastic bag from the animal after it was on its back.

"Wow, it's huge", Jenny said.
And in fact the alligator was two metres long.
"May I touch it?", Jenny asked.
"Of course", Kate smiled.
"Can you hold it down", Jenny wanted to know.
"Darling, I said its harmless once it is flipped over. Indian hunters did this to defeat them", Sabrina said.
"And what did those hunters after they flipped them over?", Jenny asked.
"They attacked their soft bellies", Jessica smiled while patting the alligators soft stomach.
"Yes, it is very vulnerable to any sharp or pointy things", Denise said, rubbing the animals abdomen carefully.
"Especially on this spot", she continuued to circle over the abdomen between the alligators hindlegs.
"I wish i would have seen that", Jenny said.
"What do you mean, Jenny?", Sabrina asked.
"Um, I would like to see that happen. A gator attacked into its helpless belly by pointy sticks, that would be fun", she laughted.
"You mean, it would be fun to see its reactions?", Lucy smiled.
"Yes, Lucy. I would like to see if he would start to squirm or bend. Or thighten any muscles", Jenny answered.
"I bet he would do that", Kate said, stroking the yellow belly with care.
"And do you think he likes the rubbing and stroking on his vulnerable stomach?", Jenny wanted to know.
"I dont know if 'likes' is the right word", Kate said. "I would say, it would make his belly more vulnerable, because he will become more unaware of the imminent attack".
"But perhaps he really likes it, lets find it out. Let stroke his big belly together", Nadia said.
So the girls started to caress and massage the big stomach on different places, but soon they found out that the skin was very dry.

"We need some oil or creme", Nadia said and Jenny brought some creme and made big spots on the gators underside.
They spread it all over the stomach, making it wet and slimy.
"Well, now it is fun to do that", Lucy said and started rubbing up and down.
All girls now stroked different parts of the gators underside and simled.
After five minutes Jenny said : "He looks more relaxed, we should talk about the attack part".
"Do you really want to harm it?", Sabrina wanted to know.
"Yes, I want to see his reactions", Jenny answered.
"I want to see it too", said Denise.
"And I said I bet he would react somehow by twisting around", Kate said.
"I think he will do nothing, just laying here, no matter what you do to this stomach", Sabrina told Kate.
"Ok, Sabrina. Ten Dollar. I bet he will jerk around or so. I have no idea how he will react, but i am sure he will not keep laying still on this back, while we torture his underside", Kate said.
"Yes, i am consent, Kate, ten Dollar", Sabrina answered.
"Jenny, do you have pins or needles?", Kate asked.
"I assume you are not talking about small fixing pins?", Jenny asked.
"I mean knitting needles", she answered. "And by the way, bring some knifes".
Jenny wanting to see the animal react brought all tools Kate wanted to use.

In the meantime the girls continued to massage the soft, slimy underside until Jenny returned.
"Ok, ten long knitting needles and five knifes", she said.
"We do need more", Kate answered.
"Kate, do you want to kill that beast?", Sabrina asked.
"You will need more, once you watch it moving, you will long for me bringing more pointy things into the underside to intensify his movements", Kate said.
Kate took one of the needles. "Continue stroking, girls. He should be totaly unaware of this", she said with a smile.
The alligators underside was totally relaxed as Kate brought the needle into position. The girls rubbed very intense to keep the stomach unprepared.
All girls watched the part, Kate wanted to stab into the center. She grasped the upper part of the needle with her fist, letting a remarkable part sticking out.
She lifted the needle. The girls rubbed and rubbed. With one single trust she brought the needle into the belly centre.
The alligator lifted his whole stomach upwards with help of this tail. The muscles on the hit part thighten up and the stomach got rippled. His legs moved helpless around.
"Wow", Jenny said. "Thats hot".
"Definitely hot", Denise added.

The convulsions of the big stomach continued.
"Kate, and now?", said Jenny, watching the convulsions very attentive.
"Stroke the underside, let the belly calm down, use more cream if nessesary, but the muscles have to relax. But the way, do you have a hammer?", Kate said.
"Yes, right there is a hammer. Girls! Stroke the beast's underside until Kate can plug in another needle.", Jenny answered.
She put more and more cream onto the belly, making it moist and more slimy.
The girls massaged the whole underbelly very intense, so Kate saw her chance, took a second needle, and aimed for the abdomen.
"Look how soft the tissue is here", she said bringing the needle in.
The beast almost fell from the table. Its instinct told him to get on this feet, protecting his belly, but the girls holding him and stroking him made this impossible.
It curved and flexed it's hit abdomen in pain, the needle moved with it.
The girls stroked and rubbed faster and more intense. The lower part of his belly kept muscular, but the upper part relaxed.
"May I try it this time?", Jenny asked.
"Yes, Jenny, but use the hammer and the needle will go in really deep", Kate said.
The girls stroked the whole belly, making it relax while Kate was pointing the needle down. With a single trust with the hammer, she hammered it half in.
The whole underside was thighting up, muscles becoming hard, more on the upper belly, the abdomen relaxed very fast because of brave rubbing of all girls.
Lucy took the hammer out of Jennys hands, took a needle and hammered with a single trust the needle into the soft abdomen, almost whole in.
The alligator arched so hard, it fell to his side.

The girls smiled, pulling the beast on his back again and continued to stroke. It was harder, because the animal shaking in pain, loosing all trust into those soft hands and it was difficult to
stroke beween that many needles.
But after twenty minutes of rubbing and stroking the belly was soft and without any defence.
"We should use this chance", Kate said. "We have to plug in all needles there are left at once".
"There are six left and we are six girls, so what. It will be the hardest convulsing ever".
Kate aimed for the upper belly, Jenny and Lucy for the centre, Sabrina for the lower belly and Jessica and Denise for the abdomen.
Alltogether they jabbed the needles into the unprepared belly.
The alligator curled his whole body upwards, fell down and arched his back, stretching the underside out in full. It collapsed on the table, stretching and squirming his uptighten belly again and again. All muscles convulsed and went out of the yellow underside.

"And now I imagine how hard the convulsions was when many spears went into the underside", Jenny said with glitter in her eyes.
"It is so hot, the extreme convulsions, how should we go further?", Kate said.
Denise answered by tooking a knife, ram it into the squirming underside. Now it lost control over his body. It convulsed very heavy and high.
The stomach was rising up repeatedly. And received another knife from Jessica.
The alligator was moving more intense the more pointy things where into his underside. At this time ten needles and two knifes stuck into the soft underside and indeed the girls where longing for more.
It was trashing around, feeling the 'weapons' into his soft stomach and the pain caused by it. They attacked the defenceless underside over and over.
Then the knife of Lucy stuck to the hilt into the yellow, slimy underside and caused the undulations of the stomach muscles. She ripped it out again.
"More, more, more", Jenny yelled, wanting to see the belly destroyed.
"More, that is so hot", Jenny said, stabbing another knife into the defenceless underside.
"Its so helpless there, girls, lets stab the beast into the soft belly", Jenny yelled in fever, jabbing a fourth knife into it.
Lucy was trusting her knife into the unprotected belly-area again and the whole belly of the animal was tighten up, rising upwards higher and higher.

Jenny took one knife out and started to stab the beast all over his unprotected belly, over twenty times. The convulsions of the alligator did not end. Jenny stopped, watching the whole stomach convulse and started to stab again and again.
The other girls could try to stop Jenny OR do the same.
So the gator was doomed. All girls except Sabrina stabbed the underside with knifes without any break.
Blood went out, but the girls watched the endless convulsions and stabbed further. The belly was so defenceless, so helpless and so vulnerable.
The back went on the table, bending over and over while the girls trusting the knife in again and again.
Five minuted later the alligator could not stand anymore the continous belly stabbings and gave up.
The body went limp and collapsed on the table.
All knifes went finally home and the girls went to their knees. They could not understand what they had done. They could not understand why it was so exciting for them to aim for the soft stomach of an animal, impale it very often until it died.
But it was a fact that they all enjoyed it and got turned on by it. They wanted to try another beast soon.
© Copyright 2008 Teenage Matadora (teenagematado at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488162-Gator-Fun