*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488791-Blue-Moon
Rated: · Prose · Romance/Love · #1488791
A song heard through the lines of a telephone call brings two lonely souls together.
  There was passion in his voice. Though he may never have been a success in any music business, she loved him nonetheless. They knew that forever may have never happened but as she sat there listening to that voice, that emotion, on the end of the broken phone line she loved him more. She sat still seeing that blue moon he so passionately sang his heart to and she felt it shining down on her because for a moment they were lovers. A million miles may have separated these two, this child and her lover. A million miles and complicated relationships stood in the way of their happiness, but at that moment no one else existed. They were alone in the world as he sang for her. He felt her passion through the phoneline and engulfed himself in her steady breathing. He calmed her more than anything else she would ever find again, and at that moment he completed her. Occasionally he paused to remind himself he was only average but she didn't mind. Her heart went out to him. Her soul belonged to him. She remained on the line. His voice carried on...
© Copyright 2008 Colleen Browning-Kissner (colleenkissner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488791-Blue-Moon