*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1489124-A-New-Story
Rated: 18+ · Sample · Adult · #1489124
The first chapter deals with a key relationship within the story in a R rated type scene.
“Gary, come in, come in.” Devon, who was the CEO of Merchant of Death Incorporated asked. Gary Rockwell, one of Devon’s right hand men. Gary, 38, was often a very straight-laced man, always follow the rules and never break the rules. He used to be the type who would slip through the cracks time to time but ever since he caught his brother sleeping with his wife, he’s become a strict enforcer of rules.
         “Yes sir.” Gary said walking in with his back straight, arms at the side. As he walked in he noticed that his Boss’ daughter was sitting in the corner looking at him. Ever since she was 18, now 28, Eve has made countless sexual attempts at Gary but he’s always refused her for many reasons, one being she’s 10 years younger than she is. Also that she’s an often very promiscuous and he prefers women with a bit more class but a factor that cannot be forgotten is that he’s been threatened several times by fellow employees who have a keen interest in her, not to get involved with the boss’ daughter. 
         Eve got up, and walked very sensually up to Gary as he came to a stop right in front of Devon’s desk. She put her arms around his neck while standing by his side, as she started caressing his face with her tongue; Gary did his best to ignore her sexual attempts as he stood straight in front of his boss. Now although, Gary had no sexual interest in Eve, who was desperately seeking sexual attention from him, he did however take a slight joy in the fact that his brother, Robbie Rockwell, has fallen for Eve, but Eve doesn’t show the slightest bit of interest in him, now that’s what you call Karma.
         “I want you to take Eve with you to your home and keep an eye over her for a week. I will be negotiating some new contracts. Although, she is a grown woman, who can handle herself, I’ve made enough enemies to know that I need extra protection for my daughter.” Gary sighed for a moment, slightly annoyed at the thought but nonetheless he shook his head in agreement.  “Oh and Gary before you go, although I needn’t remind you but for your personal safety, I suggest you keep your hands off my daughter.” Devon stated in a somewhat dark manner, Gary nodded in agreement.
         “Oh daddy, don’t ruin my fun. I want Gary’s hands all over me.” Eve said as she stroked Gary’s chest seductively. Gary shook his head, and then looked at Devon; reaffirming that Gary keeps his hands off his daughter.
         “This ought to be interesting.” Eve said with an evil smile looking at Gary, but he just rolled his eyes as if it was just a burden he would have to bear. She caressed his arm as they walked out of Devon’s office. As they continued to walk, Gary as per usual received an aura of envy around him, that he had the boss’s very beautiful, young, sultry, seductive daughter hanging off his arm.
         “Can you get off me now?” Gary said attempting to push her off his arm, but that only made her cling tighter. Deciding that he just didn’t want to deal with it, Gary just let her stay. He was already fed up with her; all she ever did was follow him around. They soon approached his office, and Eve finally let go, and attempted to give him a kiss, but he just turned away. As a result of that she just gave him a good pinch in his ass.
         “Damn it, Eve. Be ready soon, I need to finish up a little paperwork then we’re going.” Gary said in his stern voice and Eve just smiled and walked away switching her hips from side to side, trying to catch Gary’s eye but he just ignored it and closed his office door. Gary sat at his desk and resumed the paper work when the phone rang, it was the principal’s office that his son attended to.
         “Hello. Yeah, this is Max’s father. He did what? Oh, I see. Cale’s in trouble as well? Alright, I’ll be there.” Gary hung up, the phone and finished his paperwork. As he got up from his desk, a group of the male co-workers entered his office, and began to corner him. Although surrounded, Gary nevertheless stood his ground, the biggest man among the co-workers, grabbed Gary by the collar.
         “You better not try anything with Eve and just as a reminder…” The big man said threatening Gary, tightening his grip on Gary’s collar, as he cocked back his fist getting ready to punch Gary. Merely a second, later Eve came in, just as the fist was about hit Gary dead in the face.
         “Hi, boys,” Eve said with her very sultry voice, and all the guys turned to her. The co-workers left knowingly that they couldn’t touch Gary as long as she was around. She would always try to step in and protect him, and if something happened to her, her father would have one of his many associates take care of them. “I’m ready for you, baby.” Eve said as she leaned against the wall.
         “I didn’t need you to come and save me.” Gary said as he brashly pushed by her making his way out of the door. Eve just bit her lip as she made her way to his arm, once again. Gary yet again, tried to push her off, but that just seemed to excite Eve even more, as she pinned Gary against the wall. As Eve began to slip her hand down Gary’s pants, Gary grabbed her arm and pulled it away.
         “Oh come on, you know you want it.” Eve said in her sultry, seductive voice as she thrust herself onto his body, but Gary just turned his head away as he made his way to the garage. Eve just smiled, as she walked toward to him.
© Copyright 2008 MsInfidel (theinfidel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1489124-A-New-Story