*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1490154-My-Life---The-world-around-us
Rated: 13+ · Other · Educational · #1490154
Fourth Chapter - Be cool

The little things that We can Do
We can do, good and little things to change Our World and The World around us.

Our World - Is very simple to change. We all have busy life because we have to work, earn money and run our family. Our forefathers have been doing it and so are we!

Our World is our family and our work place. I know we can't be nice to everyone around us but we should try to be nice to ourselves. Keeping a smile on your face, staying calm, doing all your work slowly, keeping at least two friends at work place so that they can help you get off your stress.

When you reach home, trust me, take a ten minutes off. Don;t just rush in the kitchen and start cooking or cleaning, or just get stuck with the TV or your Laptop... Why, you are forming around you a black bubble in which only you are there. i am not saying you shouldn't do your work, what I am saying is give some time to your family. Sit with them, talk to them, work along with them and most important activites! Any type games, walking, jogging... anything... dancing will do the best! Why, you will see in few days you will find the same bond grow between you that was there when your life was not a rat race!


© Copyright 2008 nashomega (nashomega at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1490154-My-Life---The-world-around-us