*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1492361-life
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1492361
are we just walking blidfolded pretending we know what are we doing?
sometimes i wish i could be someone else... cuz i don't know how to fix it buut to fix what are we all damage and wrong or maybe the  ones that are fixed and complete are the outsiders would that make me an outsider or just completelly ruined.. to know me there are several things u should know im the lost girl the fat girl that pretends to be cofident when all she really is afraid no one will ever love her im that girl that has no money what so ever but dreams of going away every single day and minute of my life, im that girl that could play one song and be sad for almost a week or happy for the rest of the month, i'm that girl no movie shows the fat lonely one, the one that selfproclamains single and her happy about it when the truth is no one is interested. LIFE tricky thing... why is it that in my head it only feels like an ilusion like im just waiting for the real thing to begin like i'm on hold, are we all meant to want what the neighborg has, are we ever fully satisfaid with what we got, or is that the drive we need in order to keep going, wishing more and more, but then what happens at the end do we die empty because we realize we're not taking anything or do we finally said we did it. should i be brave enough and just grab a credit card and leave should i just run away.... cuz right now it seems like at the end there's nothing, we don't take anything so why the hell bother, why don't just live day by day, what's the urge of power, money and stability, when at the end it's all gone... is there's something worth fighting for, is there real love, the truth is i don't know sometimes it does not seems like it, but i do know i still have tomorrow to make it right to make it in order to learn how to fix it.... e.!



Ps. The truth is i don't know if someone will ever read this but if u do... smile, laugh cuz i wrote this for u... to know im not so alone to know that someone feels like i do.... Thank you!
© Copyright 2008 downgirl (eli89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1492361-life