*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1493049-LoVe
Rated: · Other · Other · #1493049
is love a feeling for everyone or just the lucky ones?
listening to a grace potter song called apologies got me thinking in love... funny thing love is, it can turn the strongest rude men into kids, or it can turn a hopefull girl into a non-believer like me, i'm just 18 years old but i sometimes feel like and old soul, cuz recently i've realize so many things i don't think an 18 year old girl would normally think about, for example if there are more women than men in the world maybe love isn't for everyone just for the luck ones, and maybe im not part of the lucky group because i've been kiss but it hasn't meant anything, i always look for the worst guys the ones that want a look, a pretty face, a perfect body and at the end all i get it's a bruised heart with no one to heal it, it's funny how i lead my self to believe im not worth it, like love it's the only thing i can't have, for example i've like this guy for almost 3 years now, and today he went to europe and the sad part is that i miss him so much, and to him i don't exist, he has been able to like every single one of my friends but to him i'm just that fattie that is fun to talk to for minutes. so i guess maybe i should give up in love maybe i'm right love is just a feeling not everyone is going to be able to experiment and maybe love is the only thing i need to let go. It crazy because in my dreams of leaving i imagine that the one true love of my life it's waiting, but let's face it am so damage no one will want to fix me... but then after the hold long sad story i get this flash, maybe at the end i will be happy and it might not be with a soulmate but it will be with myself, and maybe that's the relation i should be working with. So to anyone who feels like love is not a option i asked who said that you could only love and be love by another person or by a soulmate... there are plenty of people out there to  love and care about. e.
© Copyright 2008 downgirl (eli89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1493049-LoVe