*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1492764-New-Beginnings
Rated: GC · Serial · Adult · #1492764
A young boy assumes his twin sisters identity after a tragic loss
NEW BEGINNINGS
New Beginnings Part 1


My name is Keith Jones. I live in Signal Hill, Los Angeles. I am in the 6th grade and I am 11 years old. I have a twin sister called Karen and two brothers, a baby brother James who was a year old and Paul who was 7. Karen and I looked alike. Our facial features were so alike that if we wore our hair the same length and style we could not be told apart. Karen's hair had been up to shoulder length while mine was a longish boy cut. Karen and I had blonde hair and blue eyes. My dad, Kevin used to have his own business; an investment firm while mom Victoria also used to have her own business; a hairdresser and beauty salon. They had both sold their businesses, as we were to relocate to Texas.
Today was the last day of school before the summer vacation. We went to the Butler elementary school. We got out of school and were waiting for dad to come and pick us up. Dad arrived in his newly renovated auto, a red 1959 Cadillac convertible.

New Beginnings Part 2

Dad arrived and as we walked to the auto there was great interest in his auto from the other pupils. We got into the auto and I sat in the back with Paul. Karen was moaning to dad about the kids teasing her about her now shorter hair.

The reason for Karen’s shorter hair was due to Paul being naughty. He had cut Karen’s hair the previous night as we slept. He had also taken the cut hair and stuck it on me.

Mom had taken us to her work and rectified the situation.
We now had hair the same length.

New Beginnings Part 3


We drove home and all went to go greet mom who was lying down on the bed in her and dad’s room as she fed our brother James. Mom said we needed something to eat for lunch and dad, Karen and Paul left to the mall. I said I preferred to stay with mom. I kicked off my shoes and got on the bed with mom. Mom did not mind me on the bed as she fed my brother. As James began to doze off mom lifted him gently from her breast and then put him next to her. Mom asked, “Keith darling would you like to suck from my breasts? I still have milk in them and James is sleeping.” I had always secretly wanted to suck from mom’s breasts.

I put my head down to mom’s breast and closed my nipple and began to suck on it. I could feel my penis start to get hard as I sucked. Mom said, “Isn’t that nice my darling?” I lifted my head and said, “Yes mommy I’ve always wanted to do this.” I had a closer relationship with mom than I had with dad. In fact dad was a bit disappointed that I was not into sports as he was. James my brother was more the sporty type and my dad liked this. I spent a lot of time with my sister and tended to play with her and her friends as I did not have many male friends of my own.

New Beginnings Part 4


My interests were more feminine than male. I liked fashion and liked making doll’s clothes. On our last birthday I had received an electric racecar set while my sister had got a toy sewing machine that was functional. I was not that impressed my gift and preferred to play with my sister’s toy.

I began to make clothes for her dolls. I let my brother play with my racecar set. This did not make me popular with dad, as my gift was his idea. I had also worn my sister’s panties a few times. I had done this secretly and far, as I knew no one knew. Mom was talking to me as I continued to suck from her breast. She was saying that I was a lovely baby to suck so well. We heard the rest of my family arrive back and I quickly stopped sucking and got off the bed.

I went downstairs and saw that Dad had bought pizza and soda. I took some for Mom and myself and went upstairs to take it to her. Dad and my siblings followed with their meals. During our lunch Dad was talking of a baseball star appearing later at the mall. Paul wanted to go and Dad said he would drive us kids over to mall. I said I didn’t want to go. Sarah said she was going as well. Paul said that he knew I would not want to go. I was surprised at Sarah wanting to go with. We finished lunch and then Dad and my siblings left. I was on my way to my room and decided this was an ideal time to try on my sister’s panties again. I went into my sister’s room and went her panty drawer.

I had just opened the drawer and was surprised to hear mom’s voice behind me, “And just what are you up to my baby?” I stammered, “N.. nothing Mom”. Mom came over to me and said, “Why are looking in your sister’s panty drawer? Do you want to try on one of her panties?” You must have come here for a reason”. I said ashamedly, “I wanted to try on one of her panties.” Mom said, “And have you done this before?” I said, “Yes Mom a few times”.

Mom said, “Well my dear I am not surprised you are a bit girly like your sister. What do you say and let me help you get dressed up in more than just your sister’s panties.”

New Beginnings Part 5


Mom closed the bedroom door and walked over to me and said, “Ok let’s get your boy clothes off.” Mom took charge and grabbed the bottom of my T-shirt and pulled it off over my head. Next she began to undo my belt buckle and then unclip my pants. She pulled them down and then helped me step out of them. I was a little bit hesitant for what I knew would come next. I turned round as Mom gripped the waistband of my boxers. Mom said, “You don’t have to be shy my darling, mommy has seen it before.”

Mom went around facing me and pulled down the boxers. My penis sprung to attention as it was revealed. Mom went to the open drawer and got a panty and come back to me. She knelt before me and opened up the panties for me to step into. I steadied myself with my hand on her shoulder as I stepped leg by leg into the panty. Once I had done that Mom began to pull up the panty. As the waistband reached my pen-s it began to force it against my body. Mom got the panty into position around me. I had always loved the feel of the soft silky material around my body. The panty was made of pink satin and was decorated with pink ruffles on the seat.

Mom said, “Don’t you just love that my darling?” “Yes mommy it’s wonderful.” Mom asked, “So you haven’t worn any more of your sister’s clothes other than her panties, I’m quite surprised you did not go further. Well let’s get you in more of your sister’s clothes.”

Mom went over to the chest of drawers and came back with a silky camisole and after asking me to stretch up my arms she placed it over my head and pulled it down. I shuddered as the silky material fell on my skin. Mom went to Karen’s vanity and came back with a wad of Kleenex. She pulled my panty down and then wrapped my penis in the Kleenex and then pulled the panty back up. She said, “That’s just in case you get too excited and mess them.”


I could feel it was a wise precaution as I had could feel wetness already. Mom went to Karen’s wardrobe and came back with a pink flowery dress. She got me to stretch up my arms again and she put the dress on me. Mom got me to sit down on the vanity chair and then came back with some white socks. They were quite girly as they had a fold down lace edging. Mom then went the wardrobe and got some shoes for me. They were pink pumps with a one-inch heel.

Mom got me to face the vanity mirror and began to brush out my hair. She styled my hair the same as my sister’s and put a flowery clip in my hair. She got me to stand up and walk around. She said for me to take small steps and place once foot directly in line behind the other to give me a girly walk. Also she got me to talk just as my sister would. This was quite easy as I was so familiar with the way my sister acted.

We went down to the kitchen after Mom first checked on my baby brother. Mom said I should help her prepare the evening meal. We put aprons on and began to do the cooking. We finished preparing dinner and I set the table. I just loved doing things with Mom and was glad she suggested I dress further. Mom decided to phone Dad to see how much longer they would be. There was no reply only a voicemail message the number was not available, we heard Dad's greeting. This was odd, as Dad never had his phone off. I tried Karen’s number and we got the same result. Mom and I began to worry. An hour later Mom decided to take a drive to the mall and see if we could find them. I was a bit hesitant about going out dressed as I was but mom said we did not have time for me to change. I helped Mom get my brother up and we put him in his carrycot and we went to Mom’s auto. Mom drove a Cadillac ESV. Mom drove the Cadillac towards the mall and we came upon an auto accident. There were fire trucks, police cruisers and an ambulance. We got closer and saw that there was a gas tanker that had collided with an auto. The tanker had ruptured and the auto was completely burnt out. We were chilled when we saw the auto had the distinctive tailfins of a 1959 Cadillac.

New Beginnings Part 6


Mom said, “I just pray that’s not your dad’s auto. I hoped it was not but had a sinking feeling it had to be. Mom stopped the auto and got out and told me to stay with my brother. She told me to remove the wad of Kleenex from my panty and tuck my penis in between my legs if I had to get out the auto. She walked over to one of the police cruisers and appeared to be talking to one of the officers. She had her back to me so I could not see. I watched as mom and the police officer that was a woman embraced. Mom seemed to know the officer. They turned so I could see their faces and although it was from the side I could see that mom was crying. That confirmed it for me; it had to be my dad and siblings that were in the auto and my own tears started to flow. It was more for the loss of my sister than my dad and brother. They came over to the auto and mom said weeping, “Darling, I sorry but it looks like it is dad’s Cadillac, dear this is Officer Jones, you remember her don’t’ you?”

I had seen the lady once before at mom’s salon and recalled seeing her before. She said, “Its Karen isn’t it?” Mom said, “Yes this is daughter Karen.” I wondered why mom had said I was Karen. I thought she could just say I was Karen’s brother dressed in her clothes. I got out of the auto carefully keeping my penis between my legs. This also caused to me to move gracefully as a girl would. Mom embraced me and said still weeping, “I’m so sorry my darling,” I also expressed my sorrow and Officer Jones hugged us both as we were locked in our grief.

A paramedic was called over and Officer Jones explained it was our family that was in the auto. The paramedic gave mom and I a sedative and then Officer Jones offered to drive us home. She asked if there was family she could call to be with us overnight. Mom said no but she could call her close friend and manager of her business. Officer Jones made the call and Janice Smith; mom’s friend said she would meet us at our house.

We arrived at our house and Ms. Smith was waiting for us. We were taught to refer to older people in that manner. Officer Jones said she would keep us informed of removal of Dad’s auto and also left her contact details. Ms. Smith got us into the house and carrying my brother. She greeted me as Karen and I did not want to contradict her. I thought it was what mom wanted. Ms. Smith got us into the house and carrying my brother.

She took charge and began to phone. As she phoned I got mom alone and asked mom about how long we should keep up the pretense of me being Karen. Mom said that we had already fooled two people and wouldn’t I like to have the opportunity to live as a girl. Mom reminded me that we were due to relocate to Amarillo, Texas in a week’s time. It was all arranged and grandpa and Grandma Jones lived there. Also we would be closer to grandpa and grandma Tyson, mom’s parents who stayed in Lubbock. Mom would explain things to them. I liked the idea of posing as a girl. I saw it as an opportunity of living my life as a girl.

Mom reminded me to go to my sister’s room and also quickly get my old clothes from my new room back into my old room. I went to the room and quickly did as mom requested. I went downstairs again and helped mom dish up the meal we had prepared. Mom said she did not feel like eating but thought we should to keep our strength up. Ms. Smith also ate with us. Ms. Smith continued to phone friends and family. All of our relatives were from Texas. Some friends of mom’s came over and expressed their sorrow. I continued to pose as my sister.

No one was any the wiser as I did it so well. It was a bit difficult to keep my penis between my legs. Later on mom said it was time for me to go to bed and told I should go take a bath and she would be up to check on me. I went upstairs and went into my bathroom. Our house was large and my sister and I had our own en-suite bathrooms. I ran the water adding bubble bath and got undressed. I got into the warm water and just relaxed thinking of how my life would turn out.

I did miss my sister dearly and began to weep for her. Mom came into the bathroom and asked how I was doing. I told her I missed my sister and mom corrected me saying it was my brother.

Mom helped bathe me and I liked it she ran the cloth over my penis. She said she had an idea to help hide my penis. She told me to finish my bath and she would be back. I wondered what she had in mind. She came back when I was out the bath and busy drying myself. She had some ice and a roll of flesh colored bandage tape. She applied the ice to my penis and balls, which caused them to shrink. She then pushed up my balls friends and then applied same tape to keep then up. She then fashioned pieces of the tape and taped my penis back against my bum crack. She left my penis hole open so I could wee. She said I would have to wee while sitting down.

She went into my room and came back with my panty. She pulled it up after I stepped into it. I looked down and I was smooth in front just like my sister. We went out to my bedroom and mom got me the matching baby doll nightie and helped me into it. I loved the soft feel of the material against my skin just like the panty felt. I put on a gown and fluffy pink bunny slippers. I went with mom to say goodnight to Ms. Smith. She asked if mom and I were all right. Mom said we were fine and thanked her for being there for us.

Mom took my hand and we went upstairs again and Ms. Smith bought up my brother who had been sleeping in his carrycot all this time. Mom got me settled into bed after I took of my gown and slippers. I took a pink teddy bear and held it close to me as mom kissed me goodnight and tucked me in. I knew I had to start thinking of all these things in the room as mine. I thought I am holding my lovely teddy that Karen called “Mugsy”. I went to sleep thinking of acting like a girl.

New Beginnings Part 7


I woke the next morning needing to go to the toilet. I got out of bed and went and sat on the toilet after pulling my panty down. The bandage tape mom had used was waterproof so it should last a while before we had to reapply it. My urine seemed to go in all directions. I got up and wiped myself dry. I returned to my bed, as it was still early. I lay there in the half dark and tried to go back to sleep. I could not sleep and decided to turn on my light and begin to read her (my) diary. It was a good idea to know how she felt about things. I needed to be forewarned about things. I had not been with my sister all the time. I wondered how I would do once I had to interact with my friends as Karen. I wrote in the diary of the past hours and managed to copy my sister’s handwriting. I was actually really girly and even my own handwriting was neat not really like a boy’s.

I dozed off again and woke later when the sun was up. I decided to get ready for the day by myself. I got out of bed and removed my nightie and panties and then put on fresh panties and a lacy camisole. I liked the idea of dress opposed to pants. I found a nice pink blouse in my wardrobe and put it on. I did not have too much trouble with the buttons that were on a different side of my boy shirts.

I felt I needed something to put on my legs. I looked in the drawers and found some white stockings. They were pantyhose and I sat on my vanity stool. I knew of how stockings were put on and began to bunch up the feet of the stockings into rings and slide it gently on to my left foot. I did not pull it up too far and then did the same for my right foot. I liked the soft silky material on my feet and lower calves. I pulled the stockings further up my legs until they were over my knees and then stood up to get them over my thighs. I got them up all the way over my panties.

I smoothed out the stockings by rubbing my hands up over my legs. I went to the chest of drawers and looked for something to wear underneath the skirt I was going to wear. I found a lacy half-slip and put it on. I loved the coolness of the slip on my stockinged legs and my penis began to strain in its imprisonment. I put on a white skirt next. I liked how the clothes felt on me. Just then mom came into the room and said, “Oh my darling you are dressed already. I do love your choice of clothes and those stockings look great on you.” Mom was dressed in her nightgown, gown and slippers.

Mom sat me down at my vanity and brushed my hair for me.
I put shoes on and then we went downstairs to make breakfast. Ms. Smith was there already and she was already busy making breakfast.

New Beginnings Part 8


Ms. Smith asked how we were doing and mom said she had a good night and the tranquillizer she had been given helped her to sleep. I also said I had slept ok. Mom and I were still a bit weepy. We had breakfast and Ms Smith told us of our relatives that would be phoning this morning. She had said we were too distraught to come to the phone.

Later after breakfast the calls started. Mom took all the calls and I just sat and listened. While she was busy with the calls some friends arrived at the house. They had heard of the tragedy and had come to console me. I kept my pose in front of them and when they referred to something I was not aware of I just suddenly began to weep it was more and act to distract them.

New Beginnings Part 9


the two friends that were with me were Stacy and Jill. I kept my pose and continued to act the part of my sister. We were due to go over to Stacy’s house Monday coming for a farewell party. Stacy’s mom was a good friend of mom’s. Stacy wanted to know if we were still coming over. I told her I supposed so as all the arrangements had been made.

We went downstairs and I asked mom it we were still going over to Stacy’s on Monday. Mom said yes we would still be going. Mom filled me in on the news about my grandparents coming. They were already on their way. They were flying in.

Ms Smith had contacted the police department to make arrangements for the remains of our family to be released. Also she asked mom for the I.D.’s of our family members so that the death certificates could be made out. Mom went to get them and came back with the documents. Mom had obviously brought my I.D. and not Karen’s, as Ms. Smith did not say anything about it being the wrong I.D. This was it; I was now set to assume my sister’s life. I was sure I could pull it off and that mom would help me.

Stacy and Jill left to go home and we had lunch. Later my grandparents arrived by taxi at the house. We all wept together and consoled one another. My grandparents did not realize it was I and not Karen. I would leave it to mom to tell them.

New Beginnings Part 10


Mom, my grandparents and I talked about how we would take things forward. We were going ahead with the move to Amarillo. Memorial services would be held here and in our new hometown. Our new house was a block from my grandparent’s house. The moving company “Global Van Lines” was due at our house Wednesday coming and the house contents were ready for the movers. Dad had already got the garage sorted. Mom then broke the news about me assuming Karen’s identity to my grandparents. They were all surprised and grandma Tyson said that I as Kevin was so girly and it suited me to be a girl. The others agreed with her.

It was approaching dinnertime and my grandparents decided that we would all go to their hotel for supper. Ms Smith left to go to her own home. I went to my room and took a bath and began to dress for the evening. I had just pulled up my panty when there was a knock at my door. It was grandma Tyson asking if she could come in. I said she could. She looked down at my panty front and said, “You look so flat there, how did you and mom get that right?” I told her mom had taped my penis out of the way. She helped me to get dressed. She put my stockings on for me followed by my petticoat and camisole. She helped me into the dress I had selected for the evening. It was a pink dress made from satin and had an organza overskirt. She did the zipper up and I got shoes on; pink pumps. I went over to my vanity and my hair was brushed for me. Grandma surprised me when she took a tube from her purse. It was lipstick. She said, “I think you old enough to wear a bit of makeup.” She applied it to my lips.

We went down stairs and joined the others. We traveled to the hotel in two taxis and Mom’s Cadillac. We enjoyed a lovely dinner together after which mom drove us home. I helped mom get my brother settled down to sleep and then I went to get into my sleepwear. I undressed and then put on a yellow baby doll nightie and it matching panty. Mom came into my room and she asked me if I would like to sleep with her in her room. I said I would love to. Mom took my hand after I got my gown and slippers on and led me to her room.

We got into bed after taking our gowns and slippers off. Mom asked if I would like her to remove my penis from its imprisonment. I said it would be nice. Mom pulled my panty down and began to remove the bandage tape. My penis sprung up now that it had been freed. Mom also removed the pieces of tape that held my balls in place. Mom pulled up my panty and my penis caused a bulge. Mom said it seemed I loved my penis being in the silky panty. I said I loved the feel of my clothes on me.

Mom took off her nightgown and also pulled off my panty down. She said, “Let me see it I can excite you even more.” Mom invited me to suck from her and as I did so she draped her nightgown over my penis and said, “How does that feel my darling?” I lifted my head from mom’s breast and said, “Oh mom that is wonderful.” I went down and sucked from mom’s breast as she began to stroke my wiener with her nightgown. Mom was telling me I would begin to feel my jism building up. As I sucked I felt it and began to tense up till I exploded into the nightgown. It was the most wonderful feeling in my life.

Mom just held my penis in her nightgown as I continued to suck from her. Later when I had enough milk I stopped sucking and mom got up and went to fetch another nightgown that she then put on. Mom got back into bed and then removed the nightgown from my penis and pulled my panty back up. Mom kissed me and told me to sleep well. I was so relaxed I fell asleep almost immediately.

New Beginnings Part 11


I woke the next morning; Mom was busy feeding my brother.
Mom saw I was awake an invited me to suck from her as well. I asked mom about when and how I could become a girl. Mom said as far as she knew it was not possible till I was eighteen and it involved hormones and surgery. I moved closer to mom and began to suck on her breast. I just loved the taste of mom’s milk. Later my brother began to doze off again and mom laid him down beside her and turned her attention to me. Mom said I would also love to have some to suck from my breasts.

Later mom said it was time for us to get up, as we were due to go to church. I reluctantly left mom’s breast and then went to my room. I took off my nightgown and panties and took and took a shower. I began to dress for the day. I pulled on a clean panty and enjoyed the sensation of the silk on my penis. I pulled on white stockings next. I pulled on a full slip over my head and let it float down. I just loved the sensations on my body. I put on a green velvet dress. I began to brush out my hair and mom came into the room and helped me. Mom was already dressed and I put on white Mary Jane’s.

We went downstairs and we made and had breakfast. We went upstairs and we got my brother ready to go with us. I powdered him once mom had cleaned him up and put a clean diaper underneath him. Mom finished dressing him and then we left in mom’s Cadillac. We arrived at the church and when people enquired as to where the rest of our family was mom told them the sad news. We were consoled and mom also arranged for a memorial service with the priest for Tuesday coming. No one suspected it was I taking the role of my sister.

We enjoyed the service and then afterwards went to my grandparent’s hotel. We had lunch with them there after which we all went back to our house. My grandparents had now hired an auto. We discussed the way forward. All agreed I should be given the chance to become the girl I was now portraying.

New Beginnings Part 12


Mom said she would find out from a close doctor friend how we could proceed. Our family would consist of a girl and boy.
Mom decided to act and phoned her friend Dr. Sarah Fonteine. Dr. Fonteine had already been to our house to express her condolences. Mom invited her over to our house for coffee.

Dr. Fonteine was our family doctor and had treated the family since mom and dad were married. Dr. Fonteine arrived and after we had coffee and cake mom brought up the subject. Mom said that Keith had always been a bit effeminate. He was not really into sports, did not have male friends, and lately was enjoying making dolls clothes; he had taken over Karen’s toy sewing machine.

When Dr. Fonteine wanted to know what this had to do with anything mom told her that Keith was the one who stayed behind when the others went to the mall to see the baseball star. Dr. Fonteine said, “Are you telling me that this young lady is actually Keith?” Mom and I just nodded our heads. Mom told her friend I was dressed in my sister’s clothes when we went looking for our family and people had all thought I was Karen and that she had given Ms Smith Kevin’s I.D. instead of Karen’s. Mom continued to say that I was happy to assume the role of Karen due to my girly nature.

Dr. Fonteine said I possibly could get surgery and have hormone treatment but they did not allow it on young person’s like me. She began to ask me of how I felt about being a girl as opposed to a boy. I told her I had always felt I should be a girl; I liked the idea of looking after and mothering people. I wanted to be like my mom and also go into the beauty and hairdressing world. I also preferred to dress up in girl’s clothes, as there seemed to be such a large variety of fabrics and colors. I preferred to wear what I was dressed in as opposed to boy’s clothes.

Dr. Fonteine said that it was required for those wanting to change gender to live as their intended gender for a period of time. I was already filling that requirement. She admitted my situation was a little different as I already had a female I.D. but I would need to have my body changed to fit that identity and how would we explain why I had a penis and balls if I was a girl. Dr. Fonteine said she would help us but it was a pity we were relocating to Texas.

Dr Fonteine said she could do a bit herself. She could remove my balls and put me on hormones to start me becoming a girl. She could surgically conceal my penis.

She suggested we get settled in our new home and then we could go to her surgery and have it done. She mentioned she had a surgery at her home and could do it without anyone knowing. She had a daughter to do nursing and also we could be assured of confidentiality.

Mom said it sound like a good idea and asked what I thought. I said that it would be better in the long run if I started to develop like a girl. Mom hugged and kissed me and said, “That’s my girl.” Dr. Fonteine also hugged me and said I was going to become a beautiful woman and I should just enjoy being a girl and she would see to it that I was helped on my chosen path. She said she would like to examine me and she, mom and I went up to mom’s room.

In mom’s room I was helped to undress till I was just wearing my panty. Dr. Fonteine pulled my panty down and examined my penis and balls. She said I was not that developed for my age. She probed my lower body with her hands and said she would like me to come her surgery for an ultra sound, as there was something she could feel that should not be there. We could go immediately if we wished.

Moms and my curiosity were aroused and we agreed to go.
I got dressed and then we left to go to Dr. Fonteine’s surgery. My grandparents were to look after my brother.

New Beginnings Part 13


We rode over in Dr. Fonteine’s Ford. Mom asked her friend questions on the way over. What did she suspect? Why the ultrasound? Dr. Fonteine said she thought I might have extra internal reproductive organs. We arrived at her surgery and she and mom undressed me. Dr. Fonteine did the ultra sound examination and she said her suspicions were right.
I did have internal female reproductive organs. From what she could see it liked like they were complete. Both mom and I were stunned. Mom asked her friend if it was a rare occurrence. Dr. Fonteine said it had been known to happen on one other occasion when a man was discovered to have internal female reproductive organs but that was the only case known.

Dr. Fonteine said if my female reproductive organ were functional I could be transformed relatively easily. A detailed internal examination was needed but we could do that once we were settled in our new home. We returned home and on the way I told mom I hoped my female organs were functional. At home mom and Dr. Fonteine share with my grandparents what had been discovered. They agreed with me that I should be made into a girl.

We had dinner, Dr. Fonteine stayed for dinner too. Later it was time for me to go to bed and I kissed her goodnight and thanked her for her examination. I went upstairs and Grandma Jones came with me. She kissed me and said I was going to make a beautiful girl. Grandma helped me undress and put on a nightgown. She said I would love it when my breasts began to grow and I developed in to a woman.

She helped me into bed and tucked me in. one she put my light out I got my hand under my nightgown and explored my body. I would miss my penis but without it and my balls I would be able to become a girl and later a woman. I feel asleep thinking of being dressed in all kinds of feminine dresses.

New Beginnings Part 14


Monday

I woke and the sun was already shining. I stretched in bed and enjoyed the softness of my nightgown around me. It was nice to have my legs covered in the silky material. I got up and went to the bathroom where I took off my nightgown and ran water, added bubble bath and then removed my panty and got in. I lay back and relaxed in the perfumed water. I heard a knock at the door and mom asking if she could come in. I said it was ok I was in the bath. Mom came into the bathroom and she began to wash me. I was certainly capable of doing it myself but liked it as mom took each limb and washed it for me.

Mom washed me all over including my penis and balls.
She washed my hair and told me to relax awhile in the bath she was just going to check up on my brother. I lay there thinking of the internal female organs inside me. I wondered how it would be like to have release with those organs. I needed information. I was so relaxed I began to doze off and then mom came back into the room and said that I looked so relaxed there in the water but it was time to get out otherwise I would turn into a prune. Mom helped me out the bath and dried me off. As she did so I began to ask her about release with my female organs as compared to my penis.

She said the females was different compared to the males and was generally longer lasting and more intense. She wanted to know why I asked. I was thinking of my options for future happiness and wondered would it be possible to have both female and male organs working. Mom said she didn’t think so and anyway society would find it odd. My maleness would inhibit my female development.

Mom said not to worry about it we just needed to get our move to Texas over and then we could take it further. Mom said I had not hit puberty yet and another week or so would not make much difference. We went into my room and I began to dress. This evening we had the farewell party. I pulled on a pink panty and a white lacy camisole. I put on socks with a red lacy trim. I was to wear a red dress with lace trim on the sleeves and lower hem.

We went downstairs to make and eat breakfast. I noticed mom was tearful and I asked if she was missing dad. She nodded yes. This started me off and too and mom said sometimes it was ok and then just suddenly she would start to miss dad. We finished breakfast and then mom contacted my grandparents and arranged they come over and discuss the memorial service.

Mom and I got my brother bathed and dressed while we waited for them to arrive. My grandparents arrived and we talked about the service and decided who was to speak and pay tribute to our family members. We drew up a program and mom also confirmed with the priest that there would be eats afterwards. Mom said she would pay for all costs involved.
Mom also contacted Ms. Smith and we faxed a copy of the program to have it printed, we gave details and photos to be included.

Later in the day we all went out for lunch. We went to restaurant near my grandparent’s hotel. Mom, my brother and I went in mom’s Caddy. After a lovely meal together mom, my brother and I went to a mall.

New Beginnings Part 15


We went into a clothing store where mom and I got outfits for the memorial service. We did not have much in the way of black in our wardrobes. Afterwards we returned home and mom asked me to change my brother’s diaper while she informed people of the memorial service by e-mail. I took James to the nursery and soon had him cleaned up and put a fresh diaper on him. I took him back to mom who was still busy in the study. Mom had found information on a website about people who had been transformed from male to female. Mom said she was sure my case would be different in the light of what we had discovered.

We went to the den and relaxed before we went upstairs again to get ready for our farewell party. I went to my room and looked in my wardrobe for the outfit that had been bought for the farewell party. I knew of the outfit when I was still Keith as I had been with during a shopping trip. I undressed and then took a shower and then began to dress.

I wore white satin panties, white stockings, a satin camisole and full frilly petticoat. My dress was a green silk with lace trim on the hem. Mom came into the room to help me into my dress. Mom was already dressed. Once I had the dress on mom said she never would have thought that when she bought the dress I Keith would be wearing it. I told mom but it was I Karen.

I put on my shoes, white pumps with a low heel. We left to go the farewell party after we got James ready and into mom’s Caddy. We began the drive to Stacy’s home. My grandparents were to come to the party. We arrived and saw my grandparents were already there. The party was a great success. Everyone said they would be missing us. Mom also invited people to the memorial service. We were given going away gifts. We left after saying thanks to everyone.

Back home we went upstairs and got ready for bed. I undressed and put on my long pink satin nightgown and its matching panty. I put on my slipper and gown and went to mom’s room. Mom had just finished getting ready for bed herself. She turned her attention my brother and began to change him. I went with mom as she put my brother down in his cot in the nursery. We returned to mom’s room and settled down to sleep. Mom had taken off her nightgown and said, “Come Karen suck from mommy we need to have some close mother daughter time.” Mom pulled me to her breast and I eagerly went down on her and began to suck milk from her. I began to doze off while still sucking from mom.

Tuesday

I woke and was cuddled up with mom who was still sleeping. She still did not have her nightgown on. Her breasts were inviting and I began to suck from the nearest one. This caused mom to stir and she reached out and pulled me closer to her and said, “Ohhhh my baby I love it when you suck from me.”

I sucked from mom for a while she caressed me rubbing my back. After a while we could hear my brother crying over the baby monitor. Mom said she had to go see to my brother. I stopped sucking from her and just lay back as mom got up and left the room still wearing only her panty.

New Beginnings Part 16


Mom returned with my brother and began to feed him breast and I resumed feeding from her. After awhile mom said it was time for us to get up and face the day. I reluctantly stopped sucking from her and then went to my room. The memorial service was at 10 a.m. I bathed after filling the tub with bubble bath and bath oils. I got out the bath and dried myself off and then powdered myself. I like to smell all girly.

I began to put on my underwear and heard a knock on the door. It was Grandma Jones asking if she could come in. I told her she could. I had just pulled up my panty when she came in. She said I had such a beautiful body and I was going to enjoy becoming a woman. I was glad my family had accepted the idea I could become a girl and then a woman.

Grandma helped me put on my camisole and then helped me with my stockings. I put on my black dress. After I got my dress on I put on my shoes. Grandma brushed out my hair for me and then we went to join the family. We talked about the day and we were all tearful. None of us felt like eating but my grandmas said we should to keep our strength up.
I helped set the table. Breakfast was served and we ate.

We left for the church. The congregation welcomed us and expressed their sorrow at our family’s loss. Mom and I sat together and mom had her hand on my shoulder as she held me close to her as the tributes to our family were given. Mom brought a tribute to my family and thanked everyone for their support.

We had snacks after the service and then left to go home.
I went up to my room and changed my dress. The dress I wore was a light pink mini dress that I wore with white boots. We spent the rest of the day preparing for the moving van that was to come the next day. We went to my grandparent’s hotel for supper and then returned home.

I got ready for bed. I dressed in a long pink silky nightgown and then went to mom’s room. I helped mom to get my brother ready for bed and then mom and I cuddled up in bed and I sucked from her breasts to go to sleep.

New Beginnings Part 17


Wednesday

We woke early, as today was the day the moving van was coming. I kissed mom good morning and went to my room where I bathed and dressed for the day. I wore a pink and white gingham dress with two full petticoats underneath it. I also had my white stockings on.

I went down to help mom. My grandparents were already there and they brought us breakfast bars. The moving van arrived and the men came into the house and began to move out our furniture and appliances. I went up to my old room and assisted the men with my things. Later I was my new room and I assisted there as well.

The day went quickly and our entire household contents were packed into the van by nightfall. We had a break for lunch where we went to a nearby mall. We left out house for the last time and went to the hotel where my grandparents were staying. We had supper and then we went to bed early to get enough rest for the day ahead.

I got changed into my yellow silky nightgown and got into bed. Mom followed soon after and she fed my brother and I breast until my brother dozed off. Mom put him into a cot and then I had mom’s breasts all to myself. I dozed off while sucking from them.

New Beginnings Part 18


We woke early the next day and got ready for the day. I dressed in my pink gingham dress with a full petticoat and stockings. We and had breakfast and checked out of the hotel. My grandparents were to fly back to their homes. We left at the same time. My grandparents left in taxis while mom began to drive her Caddy out of town. It was 8 o’clock when we got going. We were planning to reach Needles by the end of the day. I sat in the rear of the Caddy with my brother who was strapped in a baby car seat. I passed mom snacks and drinks as we drove along. We took a break around 10 a.m. stopping at a highway rest stop after encountering heavy traffic. We reached the town of Barstow by lunchtime where we had meal at a restaurant.

After lunch we resumed our journey and after another break halfway through the afternoon we arrived at our destination, Needles for the night. We checked into a hotel and relaxed till supper. We requested room service. Once we had eaten we watched a bit of TV before settling down for the night, as usual mom let me feed from her breasts once she had fed my brother. I fell asleep with Mom’s breast in my mouth.

New Beginnings Part 19


I woke the next morning with Mom kissing me on the lips. Mom said, “Good morning my darling girl sorry to wake you but we must get going.” Mom was already dressed and also had my brother ready. Mom helped me change into a light green dress and then we went down for breakfast after which we checked out of the hotel and took to the road again. Our destination for the day was Gallup with a lunch time stop at Flagstaff. The day passed with the miles passing by rapidly. We enjoyed a lunch at Flagstaff and then pushed on to Gallup. We once again checked into a hotel. We relaxed in our suite and then bathed and dressed and went down for supper. After supper we went back to our suite where we got ready for bed. I helped mom get my brother settled down to sleep and then mom and I got ready for bed ourselves.

I undressed and put on my long pink nightgown while mom put on a pink negligee. We got into bed and mom encouraged me to suck from her breast. I went down on her breast and mom hiked up my nightgown and got her hand inside my panty and began to stroke me. Mom soon had me ejaculating in my panty as I sucked from her.

I was relaxed from sucking from mom’s breast and having ejaculated and soon dozed off.

The next day we were to reach our destination. I woke and mom was still sleeping and I began to suck from her breast which soon got her awake. Mom said, “That’s a nice way to wake up my darling.” I sucked from mom a bit longer and then we got up and got ready for the day. I dressed in a skirt and blouse with petticoat under my skirt. Mom woke up my brother and fed and then dressed him and we packed up and went down for breakfast.

We left the hotel and took to the road again. We had a break in Albuquerque and reached Santa Rosa at lunchtime where we stopped for a meal and then took to the road at 1 p.m. We came to the outskirts of Amarillo our new hometown at 4 p.m.

we drove straight to our new house at 9021 Greyhawk Road. The moving van was already there. Granny and Grandpa Jones who lived in Amarillo at 5500 Berget drive 79106 were also there. My other grandparents who lived in Lubbock were also due to arrive soon. They had first gone to their home at 1808 Albany Ave, Lubbock 79416.

New Beginnings Part 20

We went inside the house after we all kissed in greeting. I began to explore the house and soon found the room that was to be mine. The removal people started to bring on our furniture and appliances. It was not long and my furniture was brought up and set up in my room. I began to get my personal items from the boxes and pack them in my wardrobe. My room was accessed by stairs and had a window overlooking the front yard. One of the removal ladies hung my clothes in my wardrobe while I placed my underwear in my underwear drawer.
It was getting near dinner time and we went over to Granny and Grandpa’s house to eat and also spend the night. We watched TV for a while and then went to bed. We shared the guest room.

I helped mom get my brother changed for the night and then mom began to undress me and help me into my nightgown and panties. I got into bed while mom got ready for bed herself. As usual mom let both my brother and I suck from her breasts. My brother fell asleep first and mom then put him into his cot and then returned to the bed. Mom invited me to suck from her breast again. I began to suck form her lovely breast and then Granma Tyson came into the room to say goodnight. She and grandpa Tyson were old staying with us.

Granma said,”Ooh looks like Karen is really enjoying feeding from you my girl.” Granma slipped her slippers off and got into the bed with us. Granma lay at my back as I sucked from mom. She and mom discussed my future as a girl. They talked about what Dr. Fonteine had said. My penis was getting hard inside my panty and mom said she could feel it. Granma put her hand round to feel my penis and began to stroke it. She stopped for awhile and then took off her own nightgown and wrapped my penis with it and continued to stoke me. I could feel her breasts pushing against my back as she pleasured me. I soon ejaculated into the nightgown. This always relaxed me and coupled with sucking from mom’s breast I soon fell asleep.


New Beginnings Part 21

I woke early the next morning to feel something bulky around my hips and as I moved I heard a crackling sound. The sound was familiar, like the plastic pants my brother wore. That and the bulk around my hips could mean only one thing. Somehow in the night I had been put into a diaper and didn’t even wake. I was still wearing the same nightgown and further more my hands were encased in fingerless mittens. Mom was still sleeping and then I felt the need to go to the toilet. It was for a number one. I thought about what had been done to me and surmised they wanted me to use the diaper. I let go and did it feeling the unfamiliar warmth of wetness. Mom still slept soundly. I was now wide awake and tried to go back to sleep.
I feel asleep again eventually and then woke one more needing the toilet again, this time I needed to do a number two. I just went ahead and did it. I fell asleep once more and woke later to feel someone pulling my nightgown up and pulling my plastic pants down. I opened my eyes to see it was mom and Granma. They noticed I was awake and both said in unison, ”Good morning my baby, we are just busy changing you.” I asked, ”Why have you got me dressed like a baby? “ Mom said, ”Well we thought we would treat you like a baby so you can experience what it is to be like a little girl from the start. “


© Copyright 2008 Karenwest232 (karenwest232 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1492764-New-Beginnings