*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1493672-What-I-think
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1493672
This is just what I think about everything.. Read; it could make you realize some things.
There are so many things that go through my head on a daily basis. Most of them, I'm not going to lie, really upset me, bring me down, and make me think. When I think, it normally leads to being depressed. But no matter what happens, there are a few things I always believe in, no matter what happens, no matter who trys to change my mind. These things keep me hanging on. The main three things relate to each other in many ways: "No Regrets", "Everything Happens For A Reason", and "You're Responsible For Your Own Happiness". Yes, I know, these may be extremely cliche, but they help me personally. I have always believed in these, but there's been so much lately helping prove this all to me. It seems like everything you do today will affect tomorrow, and every day after that. I believe that the decisions you make today can change your whole future, whether you realize it, whether it's a small or big decision. The final outcome, the reasoning, may be bad, but it may be good. You never know what could happen, so I always make the most out of everyday, and I never hold back. By taking risks, something fanatical may come. Even if something bad comes from it, it will eventually lead to something good, because you will have all the knowledge and experience, you will have learned from your mistakes. This is why I believe in "No Regrets". You may do something, and the end result may not be exactly what you were hoping for, and yet you still can't regret it, because now you know what not to do so that that doesn't happen. Also, you don't know the alternative; you don't know what could've happened if you hadn't of done whatever you did in the first place. You pretty much just have to live life one day at a time, make your choices very wisely, and remember that life goes on. Tomorrow could be the best day of your life, but right now, you have to concentrate on getting through today to get to tomorrow. No matter what happened in the past, the future is still on its way. Theres no changing the past; it's done, it's gone. Now all you can do is evaluate it, and learn from it, and work to make the future better. Anything can happen at anytime to anybody. Always make sure the one's you love know it; never go to bed with a single grudge. Live life to the fullest and take risks; the final outcome may be greater than you could ever imagine. As for "You're responsible for your own happiness", I believe this wholeheartedly. Nobody could possibly know what you want, or what you NEED to be extremely and absolutly happy. You're the only person who knows; you're the only person who can make yourself happy. Anybody who "makes you unhappy" are only making you unhappy because you're allowing it and doing nothing about it. From personal experience: Recently, I was kept from a very important person in my life, because of my mother. So instead of being upset a single day longer, after I had cried and cried for weeks on end, I DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I got advice from my sister, and ended up talking to my mother about it, and in the end, I was granted permission to see the person I was missing. Besides the fact I no longer had to be upset over missing this person, the success was so much sweeer knowing I brought it upon myself, knowing I did what I had to to keep myself happy, to make my own life a little bit better. I didn't know what would happen by talking to my mother, but I took that risk. I just believe that you're the main person who is going to suffer if you're unhappy, nobody else will be hurt by it. You deserve to be happy; everybody does. So do whatEVER you have to to keep yourself happy.

This is just what I belive. I know from much experience that sometimes, it's not as easy as it should be to just maintain these standards, but it's nessacary to me. This is what I believe; these are my standards; this is what I go by, and it's working quite well for me, because I am happy.

© Copyright 2008 OnlyMe. (everynight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1493672-What-I-think