*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1494873-Her-Inner-Self
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1494873
A teenage girl takes her life.
She is just a teenage girl. She doesn't know what feelings are real. She doesn't know how to deal with the teenage hormones. She listens to her music, and pulls horrible pranks. When the sun breaks through the rainy, dark and cloudy sky she feels dissapointed. She has not a care, until she remembers how she messed everything all up, then she feels suicidal and nervous. She neglects the ones who try to help her, she says they don't understand, in her eyes they don't, but they do. She just wants to be alone to organize her thoughts, but that brings anger, so she cries. Again her hormones take over, and she doesn't know what feelings are real. "With no me, there are no problems" she thinks to herself. She cries more when she picks up a gun, she isn't so sure if she should do this or not, but then again those hormones tell her its okay, and she will feel better. So she pulls the trigger, and she relaxes and floats into space. She sinks to the bottom of her everythought. Her mind is clear, and sounds vibrate around her. She feels the rain on her skin like never before, its so cold.
She smiles but doesn't know if she is happy.
She has forgotten how to think, or how to breath.
This isn't her inner-self anymore its spiritual.
She has taken her teenage life.

© Copyright 2008 Blue October (dancedancecara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1494873-Her-Inner-Self