*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1494885-Hillside-Point
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Drama · #1494885
Two girls make a huge mistake by chatting on the internet.
  Just over the creek of Downton Luxford is a small town called Hillside Point. Everyone knows eachother and they all talk. There is only one Highschool which is Hillside High, footballs games happen there, dances, OH! and even rape and murder.





"That's what i met by weirdo, Ash! I mean i could never date a guy like that", Shierden complained.

"What do you mean, you think you are too good for him or something? I mean come on give the guy a chance!", her friend Ashlee begged.

"Fine, but i sware this better be a damn good dance"







  It was te annual Ballitard Dance. Everyone in Hillside High was going to be going. Even the geeks who didn't get dates, yes this was the biggest dance of the year. Nobody was going to miss it.

Not even Ashlee Byrd and Shierden O'Donnel. These two girls were the "used-to-be's" of Hillside.  These girls may have been the most popular and talked about people in the town, but now all that has changed.



----ASHLEE'S STORY-----

Ashlee was a bleach blonde hottie from North Luxford, Califronia. everyone loved her, but really it was jealousy. She was the party girl, she may have made life miserable for the other girls at Hillside, but she cetainly took care of all the boys there.

.....................................................................................

-----SHIERDEN'S STORY---------

Not only the most popular, but alongside her friend Ashlee she looked even hott. She was captain of the Cheer sqaud and she wasn't the most clean girl in Hillside Point either. It has been said that she slept with almost 67% of the male population at Hillside.

....................................................................................



WANNA HERE MORE??

THEN EMAIL ME. :D
© Copyright 2008 Blue October (dancedancecara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1494885-Hillside-Point